IGNORED

2012 Most IDM Tournament - Brainstorming

Root5

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Procrastination.

I like the idea of a procrastination compilation where every track is obviously incomplete or dashed off last minute. Also it gets released a couple years after all submissions have been received. That's pretty IDM.

whatever the hell is happening with feltcher's avatar

well i'm glad at least one person has noticed :emotawesomepm9:

yeah i've been keeping an eye out

did you happen save the previous versions? maybe showing the evolution will make people see its idm-ness

Procrastination.

I like the idea of a procrastination compilation where every track is obviously incomplete or dashed off last minute. Also it gets released a couple years after all submissions have been received. That's pretty IDM.

So says the poor sap who always winds up mastering it :tongue:

General lack of suprise that the world didn't end on 21/Dec/2012

People who thought the world would end on 21/Dec/2012

Wait, which is more IDM? The people that thought it would end, or the people that knew it wouldn't?

Ok lets go with the basic fact:

Most IDM:

World continining to exist after 21/Dec/2012

Procrastination.

That's awesome !!

Patenting genes. Gene corporations. Olympic games with genetically engineered athletes. Genetically altered pets. Horsedogs, catcows, wolfsheep, goatfish. Monkeyparrots. Squidbirds.

Archived