IGNORED

Record Store Day 2013

Rubin Farr

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with all the negative rants about RSD. It's total fucking bullshit imo.

I understand the need for the industry to do such a thing, I get the vibe. But for me its a fat bag of cow wank.

I'm bummed I fucking missed out on this one...

At least the new LP should be out in a couple months.

Stoked.

:music:

edit

btw...

I just read this...

MGMT are getting even weirder on their follow-up, tentatively due out in June. Instead of using their live band, as they did on Congratulations, the core duo recorded alone, cherry-picking the best parts of their free-form jams to construct tracks that reflect the Aphex Twin and house records they've been listening to lately.

I agree with all the negative rants about RSD. It's total fucking bullshit imo.

I understand the need for the industry to do such a thing, I get the vibe. But for me its a fat bag of cow wank.

exactly, most of it is dirt, ends up in the bins for months afterwards. releases of musical worth are not released on this day.

that said i'm no longer affiliated with special objects of desire, the recession is great in one sense, it forces one to cut out the unnecessary shite in ones life. we need a good culling, apart from people of course, theres too much mediocre music/bands these days.

right click > save > delete

look at this guy

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Steven-Wilson-Luminol-UK-12-PICTURE-DISC-KSCOPE-RECORD-STORE-DAY-RSD-2013-/111057101341?pt=UK_Records&hash=item19db84e21d

i just looked this up, those 2 same tracks are also on both the cd and vinyl versions of the full album by same artist.

i mean, hahahaha milk your granny! idiots with more money than sense who fall for this day of gimmickry.

Archived