IGNORED

A pair of explosions rocks the finish line at the Boston Marathon, injuring at least a half-dozen people.

syd syside

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this could mark an interesting turning point in the way the media responds to this type of stuff. Haven't heard the term 'terrorism' yet but hints about it being a 'network' or a 'well coordinated' attack or 'there are bomb designs al qaeda use' have been dropped. Last word 'there is no evidence this is an islamist group'

live coverage here http://www.bloomberg.com/live-stream/

that thought did cross my mind, but then i thought, why would north korea want to attack the united states when they know what we did to iraq and afghanistan under the guise of retaliation for terrorist attacks. doesn't seem logical if they are only using their threats to make leverage for more food/financial aid.

Guest isaki

That kid lost both his legs it looks like. ugh...

the guy with the hat is holding the guys artery. you can see it in the higher res picture

That kid lost both his legs it looks like. ugh...

the guy with the hat is holding the guys artery. you can see it in the higher res picture

Damn, I thought he was holding the tourniquet.

Archived