IGNORED

Flea - Helen Burns

Sounds Squarepusher influenced to me, what do you reckon?

A few years back Flea said something like: Tom Jenkinson was the one person he saw pushing bass playing forward, but Tom seemed reluctant to share in the admiration. :|

http://silverlakeconservatory.com/helen_burns/

holy shit it sounds like a really *bad* squarepusher attempt, like something circa 2006 YLC forum. my god

edit: this has to be fake, even the mixdown sounds really amateur, super muddy bass interplay going on, wtf. those bit crushed drums... ouch.

Sounds Squarepusher influenced to me, what do you reckon?

A few years back Flea said something like: Tom Jenkinson was the one person he saw pushing bass playing forward, but Tom seemed reluctant to share in the admiration. :|

http://silverlakeconservatory.com/helen_burns/

I like the delay on the piano, especially before the drums come in... Most everything else was not so great, but I admire Flea (and John Frusciate) for experimenting with more electronic composition; especially given their musical origins.

Ok. So which one of you guys is Flea?

Whatever your username is, I have a few tips:

- use more reverb

- try to dance to your own song. If you can't or if you look goofy doing that, you're probably doing it wrong.

- finish your songs before sharing them

- try to dance to your own song. If you can't or if you look goofy doing that, you're probably doing it wrong.

this would be disastrous for me. what about head bobbing? can we just try head bobbing with hands in pockets whilst leaning against a wall?

Archived