IGNORED

Your personality type

ambermonk

I'm an ENTP. The letters don't work that well though, cognitive functions make more sense. Many people test N who aren't an N type, and many Ts will waver between T and F on the test because it is very possible to be a highly emotional T. iirc, the letters were made so that people could more easily understand the Jungian cognitive function results. I probably feel things more strongly than most F types do tbh, although that's probably a bipolar thing more than anything else.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest the anonymous forumite

Funny how watmm loves to talk about the same topics all the time, this is like the tenth thread on jung / meyer-briggs. But maybe watmm loves free jazz too.

INTP

Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(1%) Perceiving(22)%

• You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

I think the whole things wank really - wasn't this test dreamed up by a couple o$ bored housewives?

You're thinking of Mary Kay.

M'kay thanks.

Guest Frankie5fingers

INTJ

Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(62%) Judging(78%)

• You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
  • You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (78%)

Guest isaki

I just don't really see why anyone would take the test and actually think about it, it's a smoke screen to reality. it's 4 letters and I bet two people with the same results are completely different people

infpcryin.jpg

haha. infp's always seem to be the ones who want to talk about this thing.

seems like a sign that it has some legitimacy.

anyway i don't identify with it

pm me if you wanna talk about this thing we got

Guest RadarJammer

there must be something wrong with you if you can confidently answer yes/no on most of these questions

I took the damn test two times in a row. All I know is that I'm hella Introverted.

INFJ

You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%).

38% on the N

ISFJ

You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)

My results seems to rely on whether I recall an event in my life that is the definition/epitome of the question, and since there are a lot of events in my life that I have to sift through (and somehow answer YES/NO), my results are never the same (besides the I).

So, what happens if you get 0% on all of the letters? Are you a perfectly well-rounded human being?

I've taken the same type of test from different sites in the past, yet the result is always the same.

Again, I don't claim the test is 100 percent reliable, but I think it at the very least it provides fairly accurate ball park results.

I used to get INFP all the times I've taken this in the past. It's been a few years and now it says I'm ISFP but with very little margin between the sensing and the intuition. I'm reading the ISFP description and it sounds like me. I wonder how common it is for people to change personality types through their lives? (according to this test)

So, what happens if you get 0% on all of the letters? Are you a perfectly well-rounded human being?

No. The letters don't work very well. It's all about the cognitive functions.

Take this test instead. It's a bit too short, but it gives you a few options afterwards; look into the types choose the type based on TYPE DESCRIPTIONS, not on the letter descriptions. The letters often fail: many T types test F, many ISFPs test E, many many many S types test N, etc. The letter tests work less than half the time IMO.

I dont like talking/seeing people yet people meet me and think Im a extrovert (Im quite happy to publicly act 'foolish' I blame my mother)

I think the best way to understand introversion and extroversion is not as whether or not you enjoy being outgoing and meeting people - a lot of introverts including myself do - but what effect it has on your energy levels. Extroverts are energised by social interaction, introverts are drained by it and need time alone to 'recharge'.

very useful information, thanks. ive always been confused at myself, but it makes sense in this way. it would explain my desire to "disappear" for no reason for weeks, months maybe, which angers many of my friends

I just don't really see why anyone would take the test and actually think about it, it's a smoke screen to reality. it's 4 letters and I bet two people with the same results are completely different people

Right on, I work with another ENTP and he's an utter tool.

Guest theSun

Right on, I work with another ENTP and he's an utter tool.

this is actually incorrect my gf and i are both intp and we are exactly the same.

Archived