IGNORED

Okay, Here's why I respect Deadmau5 :

RichieBees

its dance music for people who take boring drugs

From what I saw working backstage at LED when he was playing, his fans take plenty of drugs.

has anyone else in this thread mentioned that looks as if he's dying from late stage aids?

I also find it embarrassing but also funny that he acted as if he was dropping some big revelation in that interview where's he like 'hey guys guess what, none of us actually play live we just hit a button on a laptop' or something to that effect. Not only is that totally not true, there are plenty of electronic musicians who know how to play live, but that implies that he doesn't know a single live accomplished electronic musician. If he doesn't have aids i hope someone gives it to him

Whoa there John! Why would you wish a random person who you have never met had AIDs? Seems extreme.

BTW Do you mean good AIDs or bad AIDs?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't get the venom and wrath you all seem to feel for this guy.

Anyone would think he'd shagged both your mum and your girlfriend.

Which venom? Who all? What's not to get if it's all made up? And who is anyone?

Guest Adam

I really don't get the venom and wrath you all seem to feel for this guy.

Anyone would think he'd shagged both your mum and your girlfriend.

they are just jealous because he gets all the bitches even tho he looks like he has aids and he makes better music than most of them ever will even if it's cheesy electro house. also unlike most of them he's not autist and he's happy and lives an interesting life.

He seems like a fool most of the time when he speaks and he makes videos of himself prank calling skrillex. His music is ok though, but it isn't breaking any new ground. I think he is popular, because he gets a lot of press and works at being music biz successful.

Guest Frankie5fingers

He seems like a fool most of the time when he speaks and he makes videos of himself prank calling skrillex. His music is ok though, but it isn't breaking any new ground. I think he is popular, because he gets a lot of press and works at being music biz successful.

this is probably the best response so far (aside from the Alcofribas comment). he isnt doing anything new or special. he just knows how to market himself.

This thread was created in the wrong subforum, as a punishment i'm going to shut it down before it spins off into 40 pages of deadmau5 hate/like strobe light.

Archived