IGNORED

Michael Douglas says he got cancer from eating pussy

Rubin Farr

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like it's going to be a great movie. And the advertisement department is working overtime.

Good story. Will buy it again next time!

and here i thought i would die from lung cancer and not from one of my favorite activities.

no kidding. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get it. Seeing as I've gone down on...all sorts of women.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

hpv is very common. fortunately there's now a vaccine available, so maybe this won't be as big a problem in the future.

this is a serious topic you guys.

lol

Perhaps douglas is an investor in the comapny that makes the HPV vaccine, and this is all a publicity stunt to pump the stock.

edit: actually it seems that it hasn't gotten full approval in the UK yet, so perhaps this guardian interview was indeed part of a media campaign.

The extremely anti-planned parenthood, anti-abortion, and anti-public funding of family planning governor of Texas mandated HPV vaccine tests for 11 and 12 year old girls, starting in 2007. It never took effect and he eventually downplayed the effort, saying it would be optional, which is mostly false.

The media kinda of skirted the issue, letting his rival, batshit crazy tea party posterchild Michelle Bachmann talk about it, mostly focusing on the $5,000 donation Perry received from Merck was mentioned. Very few outlets mentioned that his wife was a paid consultant to Merck, which was then the sole provider of the HPV vaccine in Texas. Se has had a long career as a healthcare consultant, something that has always done him favors in terms of donations and lobbyists. Only less mainstream outlets really covered those details in full, most major outlets moved on as the election went on without Perry. So essentially many on the conservative blogs and media outlets and within the GOP said the "liberal media" was out to get him and/or they said only the wacky "fringe right-wingers" were concerned about the mandate. One the most fervently anti-Obamacare relatives actually told me that the HPV vaccine mandate was "fine" because it was a state, not federal, mandate and that extensive out-out paperwork made it "optional" and that Perry meant well.

So basically one of the most comically vocal anti-progressive, anti-"big government" clowns out there managed to get away with forcing millions of parents to give their daughters an anti-STD vaccine with minimal political damage. It's amazing what money and media spin can do to keep the public blissfully apathetic.

Anyway, tangent aside, I wouldn't be shocked if a similar connection came out of this Michael Douglas claim, but who knows.

And if you have it, cunnilingus is also the best cure for it.

haha what

no

lol best part of the article.

i did a double take and thought it was on theonion for a second.

The extremely anti-planned parenthood, anti-abortion, and anti-public funding of family planning governor of Texas mandated HPV vaccine tests for 11 and 12 year old girls, starting in 2007. It never took effect and he eventually downplayed the effort, saying it would be optional, which is mostly false.

The media kinda of skirted the issue, letting his rival, batshit crazy tea party posterchild Michelle Bachmann talk about it, mostly focusing on the $5,000 donation Perry received from Merck was mentioned. Very few outlets mentioned that his wife was a paid consultant to Merck, which was then the sole provider of the HPV vaccine in Texas. Se has had a long career as a healthcare consultant, something that has always done him favors in terms of donations and lobbyists. Only less mainstream outlets really covered those details in full, most major outlets moved on as the election went on without Perry. So essentially many on the conservative blogs and media outlets and within the GOP said the "liberal media" was out to get him and/or they said only the wacky "fringe right-wingers" were concerned about the mandate. One the most fervently anti-Obamacare relatives actually told me that the HPV vaccine mandate was "fine" because it was a state, not federal, mandate and that extensive out-out paperwork made it "optional" and that Perry meant well.

So basically one of the most comically vocal anti-progressive, anti-"big government" clowns out there managed to get away with forcing millions of parents to give their daughters an anti-STD vaccine with minimal political damage. It's amazing what money and media spin can do to keep the public blissfully apathetic.

Anyway, tangent aside, I wouldn't be shocked if a similar connection came out of this Michael Douglas claim, but who knows.

Nice post jt.

We'll never find out because he's not a public official, so consultation fees or whatever, won't be on the record. I just thought it was a bit odd, and to be making that claim to a major left wing news outlet. As they're readership would perhaps be more the type of people that would be against mandated intervention in childrens health in the UK political sphere.

It's all speculation though isn't it. As sceptical as we are of anything that happens in this screwy world after having watched it flow by for so long, we can not know.

Archived