• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you thank you

Btw, my bleep order finally changed to "despatched"

Haven't listened to the album yet, besides Reach For The Dead

Hope im not late to the party

Guest Retrig

Mine has been despatched... still no MP3 love though (although that's a moot point for me)

FLOL at your avatar, Joyrex. Awesome.

Vinyl despatched. No downloads.

Mine has been despatched... still no MP3 love though (although that's a moot point for me)

FLOL at your avatar, Joyrex. Awesome.

Vinyl despatched. No downloads.

That's Jasondonervan's handywork!

Guest dylanmcknd

FLAC download, no CD nor record. Probably because I didn't order them

Wait what? Hold up, how are people getting FLAC downloads, or downloads of any sort and others aren't?

Guest Retrig

Wait what? Hold up, how are people getting FLAC downloads, or downloads of any sort and others aren't?

I haven't kept up on this too much, and not sure about FLAC, but it's been available for download from iTunes Japan for a few days now.

BoC are meticulously checking every pre-orderes' background and giving out downloads only to those worthy of them. They also give out special FLAC downloads to people they find specially worthy.

I am clearly, not worthy.

So the MP3s are finally available here... Here's what the mail says about the CD

Expected shipping times:
UK 2-7 days
EU up to 14 days

Oh come on! Belgium lies right across the UK! Shouldn't take that long I tell ya!

And I promised myself to hold out on listening to the album until I get the CD...

*suddenly gets transported to Syria* Oh shit.

It says "up to"

That's an upper limit and the EU is kinda big and all. You funny?

The mp3 download you get with the pre-order is pretty f-ing useless. There has been a 320kbs rip floating about for almost a week now. No need to dl it again from the sensitive bleep servers. I'm only interested in FLACs at this point.

It says "up to"

The mp3 download you get with the pre-order is pretty f-ing useless. There has been a 320kbs rip floating about for almost a week now. No need to dl it again from the sensitive bleep servers. I'm only interested in FLACs at this point.

and that's why I have a guilt free download of the 24bit version not sourced from Bleep.

wait until I get home and post their response to my email...

It says "up to"

and that's why I have a guilt free download of the 24bit version not sourced from Bleep.

wait until I get home and post their response to my email...

I look forward to hearing that (the Bleep response :emotawesomepm9: ).

The policy makers at warp have been doing some creative stuff for the release of this album. Change from their previous policy to allow people who pre-ordered to dl the version they wanted. The time the dl-s are released (was earlier in other cases, right?). Pricing of various digital versions. It feels a bit, how shall I put it, opportunistic. Even though you know there were some practical issues behind it (amount of traffic on their servers). (They'd be better off to implement some kind of torrent solution for big releases,i think.) But the money aspect is a bit too much "we need to cash!", imo.

Norman records for president!

So the MP3s are finally available here... Here's what the mail says about the CD

Expected shipping times:

UK 2-7 days

EU up to 14 days

Oh come on! Belgium lies right across the UK! Shouldn't take that long I tell ya!

And I promised myself to hold out on listening to the album until I get the CD...

*suddenly gets transported to Syria* Oh shit.

did you know it's in Belgian stores already since yesterday? bums me out BIG time. but at least the download's available from Bleep. First good listen starts... NOW

Archived