IGNORED

Steve - Steve EP

Upcoming WeMe 12". Sounding straight up Brainrave, I'm getting some Ultrademon vibes too. It even comes with a MNLTH(Dave Monolith) remix! :music:

Samples here: https://clone.nl/item28043.html

Also a remix he's done recently just to get a better impression of his jams:

[sc5]90361151[/sc5]

• 1 year later...
Guest bitroast

Also! Only gave this a proper listen after it was mentioned in the monolith thread regarding other weme releases.

Think i'm gonna have to pick this up it sounds sweet. The first track outro got me laughing tbh :)

Upcoming WeMe 12". Sounding straight up Brainrave, I'm getting some Ultrademon vibes too. It even comes with a MNLTH(Dave Monolith) remix! :music:

Samples here: https://clone.nl/item28043.html

Also a remix he's done recently just to get a better impression of his jams:

[sc5]90361151[/sc5]

I would listen to Seapunk if there was an edit without the grossly overused shotgun sample. Why is it there??? Is there something I'm missing? In my opinion it destroys an otherwise good album. Back on Steve...these tracks go out with such grace, big finishes, LOVE IT! bye

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

that's not it though man!

The vinyl has more tracks.... it has the mnlth remix on there. =(

It's ok, I'll make do with that I guess. I didn't know weme had a bandcamp, I was trying to purchase the digi from their actual store.

thanks for the help!

Edited by StephenG

that would be really killer to have the digi of that remix...I wonder why they left it off? :cerious:

Yeah it's a really weird decision. Apparently I can rip to digital with my record player (pro-ject debut 3 carbon) but I'm not sure how to do it. I need to work on that. lol

• 4 months later...

sounds like Brian Ellis' streets of rage/housey stuff that he was sitting on for a while, not sure if he had planned to release any but i wouldn't be surprised if this was him under an alias