IGNORED

Boy George - This Is What I Do

Redruth

"Boy George announced his new solo outing This Is What I Do back in June, but now the outspoken singer has shared a handful of fresh details.He has described the record as “not overproduced,” and noted that he “was listening to things like ‘Beast Of Burden’ by The Stones” whatever that might suggest. Certainly his list of collaborators would hint at a quite varied album – the singer has confirmed the involvement of turntablist DJ Yoda, Dreadzone‘s MC Spree, oud player Nizar Al Issa and more."

http://www.boygeorgeuk.com/news.htm

WARNING

disclaimer: this thread is purely to discuss the album. in no way r we endorsing boy george. this is for watmm entertainment purposes only.

is it true that AFX was paid close to a million quid to remix one of these tracks?

Where'd you hear that?

Also, not to derail this thread too much, but how in the HELL do you go from this:

Boy-George_1.preview.jpg

To this:

thisiswhatidocoverpic.jpg

He must have one HELL of a Photoshop guy working on it... not to mention he lost a lot of weight.

Hah, my sister has seen his passport many times (not saying how, where or why) and in his normal, everyday face he looks like a very creepy, paedophile. And she's about as nice about people as you can possibly get. In fact just thinking about it I don't think I've ever heard her swear.

is it true that AFX was paid close to a million quid to remix one of these tracks?

Where'd you hear that?

Also, not to derail this thread too much, but how in the HELL do you go from this:

Boy-George_1.preview.jpg

To this:

thisiswhatidocoverpic.jpg

He must have one HELL of a Photoshop guy working on it... not to mention he lost a lot of weight.

lol gotta be photoshop just check him out after his jailtime when he tortured that dude in his basement

E7209306-DE38-1854-57EAE40FE53AD7B5.jpg

Archived