IGNORED

Russians kill wild boar with sink

lumpenprol

looks like he ran it over at the end. holy shit though.... madness

that's just a small guy though. There were wild boars or pigs or whatever when I lived in Oklahoma. I swear we saw one one time in the woods (we lived in the back country) that must have been 400lbs. It's back was about 4 feet high. We only had a .22 with us so we ran like hell.

Boars are scary yo.

I wonder if they took it and ate it after that?

I've had boar bacon. Not sure if "wild boar" would taste the same. They are pests usually, they rummage through garbage and make all kinds of mess. I imagine they taste like shit.

all pigs would be boars if we didnt educate them to become food. im on the boar's side, as they represent the anti-anti-pig liberation force.

fuck that they taste good

Really? I would think with all the garbage and shit they eat (at least around urban areas) they'd taste like shit.

lol

they're urban bores,which isn't even a common thing.. im pretty sure bores rarely eat rubbish

fuck that they taste good

Really? I would think with all the garbage and shit they eat (at least around urban areas) they'd taste like shit.

lol

they're urban bores,which isn't even a common thing.. im pretty sure bores rarely eat rubbish

You have to drain them regardless of whether they are urban or out in fine pastures. The adrenalin and other body fluids can make you sick and taint the taste and quality of the meat. Never done it myself but I've been told this by many people I know who live out in the country or on the outskirts of cities.

I don't particularly enjoy watching animals getting killed.

And yet I'm not a vegetarian... the fucking irony.

He attacked first. Underestimated people, wild hairy muthafucker

edit: What would you do, arrest him? Freeze, boar

I think it's healthy to not relish the killing of an animal, even when it's for meat or self-defense...i.e. things that are aspects of nature already.

I think it's healthy to not relish the killing of an animal, even when it's for meat or self-defense...i.e. things that are aspects of nature already.

I wasn't reacting towards enjoying part (i didn't enjoy it), but the killing animals phrasing. I think it's healthy to see how animals get killed, because this is the uncomforting foundation of our existence.

lol

But yeah, just because the video title says it was the boar that attacked first, doesn't mean it's true. I wouldn't be surprised if they provoked it, just for the fuck of it, it is Russia we are talking about after all.

lol

But yeah, just because the video title says it was the boar that attacked first, doesn't mean it's true. I wouldn't be surprised if they startled it just for the fuck of it, it is Russia we are talking about after all.

I don't know, i see human being attacked at the beginning, no evidence of anything else triggering the events.

But I don't think it's normal for non-predator animals to attack people without some kind of provocation. Pretty sure boars only attack when they are cornered and frightened.

But whatever, I didn't mean to go into a big discussion about this. It was worth the thread title though.

But I don't think it's normal for non-predator animals to attack people without some kind of provocation.

Wild boars could easily behave like predators, especially when in the populated area. They attack anything, including other animals and kill them.

Archived