IGNORED

Place to chat about AAA thread

lumpenprol

Is anyone else bother by the lack of acknowledgment of mister e's disappearance?

yeah that's a bit peculiar

but I've noticed that some folks go MIA for weeks or even months

I've tried asking twice whether one of the vocal samples in Deco Loc is Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode, and been ignored twice.

I take that as a yes. :)

How did you find out it is Personal Jesus by DM? Anything obvious I missed in the track? Care to share exact time etc?

Are you trying to fuck with me, Jev? I'm getting kinda sick of your shit chim chim cheree

I have no idea what you are talking about.

sorry mate I'm just playing

but seriously mate you don't wanna step to this

Step to what? Your playing?

dude if you play with fire you get the horns

just for your FYI

giv 'em a good what-for, guvnah!

osullivan.jpg

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else bother by the lack of acknowledgment of mister e's disappearance?

I've tried asking twice whether one of the vocal samples in Deco Loc is Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode, and been ignored twice.

How did you find out it is Personal Jesus by DM? Anything obvious I missed in the track? Care to share exact time etc?

Are you trying to fuck with me, Jev? I'm getting kinda sick of your shit chim chim cheree

just for your FYI

Man, don't take it personally but from now on I am going to ignore you if you don't mind. I am not a native-english guy and I have problems understanding some written stuff especially when it uses english idioms and other specific stuff and your texts just stress me out because I often don't know what is going on. Thanks for understanding.

just for your FYI

Man, don't take it personally but from now on I am going to ignore you if you don't mind. I am not a native-english guy and I have problems understanding some written stuff especially when it uses english idioms and other specific stuff and your texts just stress me out because I often don't know what is going on. Thanks for understanding.

I was just joking with you mate

i got here late to the party guys but i'm kinda mind fucked. Did sean say anything about RLR? chunk asked him about it and then it says the post was edited and the response is blank. Seriously wiggin me out

Are you talking about the Dalglish remix?

edit: nevermind you're talking about the label

I didn't see them respond to that, and I've been watching pretty closely

i got here late to the party guys but i'm kinda mind fucked. Did sean say anything about RLR? chunk asked him about it and then it says the post was edited and the response is blank. Seriously wiggin me out

i couldn't find it when i looked this morning, so the first thing i thought was 'did i dream some kind of narcissistic fantasy'

so i have no idea if it existed or not, but I could have sworn that sean answered Chunky's question 'do you like anything off recordlabelrecords' and the response was literally a blank post edited a few minutes after it had been posted. Weird!

i couldn't find it when i looked this morning, so the first thing i thought was 'did i dream some kind of narcissistic fantasy'

so i have no idea if it existed or not, but I could have sworn that sean answered Chunky's question 'do you like anything off recordlabelrecords' and the response was literally a blank post edited a few minutes after it had been posted. Weird!

oh strange

I wouldn't why they retracted such an innocent little comment like that

oh strange

I wouldn't why they retracted such an innocent little comment like that

\

i could have sworn it was a series of questions from chunky, to which they answered with one "yes". and that was it.

So i have no idea what questions they were actually answering

I remember what Sean said before he edited it...

How much are you willing to pay for this sensitive intelligence data (as surveillance agencies say) ?

pretty sure he said your label sucks balls :trollface:

It takes some weird sense of humour to take some sample and twist it until it sounds like Phil Oakey saying "stop your", as in "stop your sericulture" (1:35). I mean, the first two minutes or so are clearly Being Boiled Pisstake Edition. Cocacola-coming-out-of-your-nose material. Not sure about the distorted voice that comes later on, though. Brilliant track, anyway.

this is awesome but im having trouble coming up with questions. theyre either too subjective or too boring/generic. im glad exai is all fresh though, that was really my biggest gripe about it. theres an odd uncanny sound to it, but yeah, makes it interesting.

but cool, and 3 days t go even. i believe in u

Read the whole thread and it took nearly three hours!

I appreciate Sean and Rob's transparency and commitment to their fans: it just goes to underscore the quality of their art that they don't need to hide behind mysterious or bombastic personas/gimmicks to maintain a fanbase. Major respect!

Archived