IGNORED

Origins of Trans Canada Highway

Guest Enter a new display name

Guest The Mekon

Fuck, you've missed the point entirely as well. Trans Canada Highway is a lampoon on Kraftwerk's Trans Europe Express, which is also a real road.

How you could create an entire thread just to state something entirely tedious and exclude the crux of the whole thing is beyond me.

Fuck, you've missed the point entirely as well. Trans Canada Highway is a lampoon on Kraftwerk's Trans Europe Express, which is also a real road.

How you could create an entire thread just to state something entirely tedious and exclude the crux of the whole thing is beyond me.

Trans Europe Express is about trains...

Guest Yggdrasil

with all due respect man, you could be a little less harsh about it, eh? i mighty agrees that it seems like a parody of 'Trans Europe Express', though. you're clearly a smart dude. just ye get over it and start treating peeps a bit more equally.

AGAIN, DISCLAIMER: WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

respek-knuckles.gif

:fear::fear: :fear:

Guest The Mekon

I am no such fucking thing!

Angry on the Internet doesn't really mean anything. I don't really want people's blood when I get e-annoyed at them.

Unless they are Skytree.

Guest Iain C

Pwn.

Pwn.

Not really I think as he mentioned a road... a railroad is a kind of road as well, isn't it? :D

To get some of the heat off chromakey dreamcoat I will jump in the line of fire and say although I respect them I hate Kraftwerk and would much prefer there album to be named after a road than an album they created.

Also at the bottom of the wiki it has a link to a NFB video about the road so I don't think it is that stupid to see a connection between the two.

I hate Kraftwerk

You're not allowed to hang out with us at Glade :laughing:

D'oh! Maybe I need to hear more but I really wasn't feeling Trans-Europe Express or Autobahn but come on! :beer:

I love Coldplay.

:fear:

Perhaps most worrying is that I have seen them live :embrassed:

Guest cosmonaut

to get some of the heat back onto chromakey dreamcoat, he's a douchebag and this thread complements everything else he posts on watmm quite nicely.

Guest cosmonaut

:laughing:

haha...yes, lettuce laugh at name calling. so brilliantly stupendous.

thought you were leaving?

Guest Yggdrasil

:laughing:

haha...yes, lettuce laugh at name calling. so brilliantly stupendous.

thought you were leaving?

oh, i just pop back every once in a while to check up on the state of things, to see if people are still being insensitive, one-dimensional wankers.

today's rating is: yes.

no poke at logan here, he's a mate of mine.

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat
to get some of the heat back onto chromakey dreamcoat, he's a douchebag and this thread complements everything else he posts on watmm quite nicely.

Stop complaining. :getlost:

I think they were just trying to find something that would make T.C.H. again so we would stop referring to the new release by an improper name.

Archived