IGNORED

how cold is it by you?

jules

Philip Glass is blaming 'Murica for buying into media hype re: weather even though most 'Muricans get their weather forecasts from Canadian citizen Frankie MacDonald, what a fucking hypocrite, guys

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eh fuck ostie non sequitur tabarnack.

Proper grammar, good job!

:flower: I have no idea. Cribbed various sacres from Quebec French speaking future in-laws. I may never understand how this works.

On the Frankie MacDonald tip, the esteemed meteorologist is plainly not taking this unprecedented natural disaster seriously. Or is such levity a noble attempt to console the pallid & huddled masses for whom Nature has reserved no clemency?:

Is this a breach of his responsibility to the frigid 'Murican people, in this, their darkest Winter? Nevertheless, it must be admitted that he has some fucking moves.

The office maintenance crew turned my thermostat down to 65 degrees of Fahrenheit's scale this morning. My thoughts grow sluggish. I must quit this journal and close my eyes.

^^^

Entitled American pig. Rot in your balmy trust-fund bank with your other millionaire friends while the media tells you how to live your life.

....Can I be a Canadian citizen now, Phil?

Man, I was just joking at first, but you really are Scott, the Canadian Dick.

Stop being a dick, guy, and maybe you may just get a buddy, or a friend.

He's quebecois, he can't help it.

And here's how Canadians in the east cope with cold weather - they get stupid and die.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/national/Five+carbon+monoxide+poisoning+wake+storm+power+outages/9321453/story.html

whining (in a deadpan manner) about whining about stuff is something comedian types do to make easy money. i didn't care about media weather hype until he started talking about it.. he's doing the same fucking thing.

just don't watch tv......god, all my friends and colleagues (and me) are idiots but they don't talk or care about media hype

Winter in Germany is a joke this time (so far), it hasn't even gone below 0 yet where I live. White Christmas my ass, it was like 15°c and raining. The birds are singing at night. Nature is broken atm.

Anyway, it beats the 6 weeks I had to live without heating when it was -15°c last Winter. That sucked beyond imagination.

Archived