IGNORED

how cold is it by you?

jules

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

today in nj, high of 56. tomorrow, high of 7.

mother nature pls

We hit 58 here in RI today, going down to 6 tomorrow. Also had some apeshit fog this morning which was loads of fun to drive through, especially if you enjoy the feeling that you could die at any second

70s here where I live... San Diego... I don't mind cold weather... Wish we had more! I've always loved cold weather... can't stand heat... anything over 80 is unbearable to me if I'm not near a pool or beach.

FAHRENHEIT YO!

can you guyse please include an identifier for the temperature scale of your choice when posting these numbers. this is really important. thank you

can you guyse please include an identifier for the temperature scale of your choice when posting these numbers. this is really important. thank you

sorry mine was in kelvin :cerious:

Guest Frankie5fingers

hittin around -20C round my parts. and thats not including wind chill. supposed to get colder tomorrow. god i hate this fucking weather.

Yanks and their stupid fahrenheits. How about joining the rest of the civilized world and start using metric and centigrades.

Cuz we say fuck da system, that's whys.

Anyway, low 30s F up here in south-central Alaska, and it's supposed to get warmer over the next couple days. Ironic that it's warmer here than in several of the states below Canada.

EuZ4ftZ.png

We r neighbors, yo.

Muthafuckas in LA freak out when there are clouds. Meanwhile, pipes are freezing and people literally die in the Midwestern cold.

Hey guys, remember that one time it rained last month? That was intense. My windshield fogged up for a minute.

Guest zaphod

lol they closed school in virginia because it's too cold out. i'm sure the federal government will take the next week off as well, just in time for the next shut down. i'm not bitter. brrrrr

Guest disparaissant

-17 F without wind chill still.

our thermostat is set at 80 but our house is so poorly insulated that it's 63, and falling. :S

7c.. was quite warm yesterday. about 14c. still not warm enough to just wear a t-shirt...which i saw a few people doing and there's no chavs around here (ponce cunts wanting to show off their new t-shirt...one was a shivering wreck...the t-shirt was maroon with gold squiggles)

edit: you can't really generalise about american weather,it's a massive place

About 8C (46F) here in mid Norway atm. Normally it's about -15C (5F) at this time of the year. I played football in my T-shirt late in the evening yesterday. Fantastic. Don't miss the snow a bit.

Archived