IGNORED

London WATMM Meetup (Update: 24th Apr 20.00 - 00:00)

mcbpete

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah, don't think they sell vodka...you could easily get away with just slipping a half bottle in your coat though and just buying soft drinks for mixing purposes.

How many people could be going? I'm pretty good at disappearing into crowds and cornering other social retards for a chat but I couldn't handle the pressure of introducing myself to a crowd.

IDMStarMotor.jpg

you're all bastards. *sulks jealously*

Look forward to plenty photos for me to vicarious poopoo. hrmm i mean celebrate at the precious wonder of it all.

Haha - what's a 'vicarious poopoo' ?!

/posts photo of me looking down at and shaking a finger at images on his phone screen of early twenty somethings attempting to have a good time.

christ, that's POOH-POOH :lol:

"vicarious poopoo" sounds like you're planning to shit in a vicar's toilet tank

Guest jasondonervan

How on earth is cider not a girly drink. (or at least more girl friendly for the purposes of the mcb throttle down whilst not offending the 'real man' cider drinkers on here)

Get yer arse to Brizzle some day mate and I'll take you to the Cori Tap for a few halves of Exhibition (8.5%). Proper blow-yer-head-off cider from the heart of the West Country. Accept no imitations.

:beer:

Oh, and this watmm jobber sounds fun. A bit more notice and I'd have headed to the big smoke for a flying visit, alas I can't make the 30th. Keep us posted for the next one?

I wish I could go fornicate with you lot, but the timing is off. Please pm me all the scandalous pictures.

So gutted I'm missing this, kudos to MC for organising - can you also organise a UK tour so I can play the Liverpool date and a watmm record label with me on it please? Thx.

Archived