IGNORED

London WATMM Meetup (Update: 24th Apr 20.00 - 00:00)

mcbpete

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great sets by all! Thank you all for coming. Looking forward to the next one, mist likely in April.

i'm saddened by the lack of pictures...

I think MC did some of the performers, and I think Hello Spiral did a 360 degree video thing. I'd be interested to know if any appear here...

First of all, a huge thank you to Charli for setting this up!

It takes time, work and perseverance to do something like this and I highly appreciate what you did. Look forward to the next one.

Moreover, it was fantastic to meet some of you lovely people in person!

And finally, I have got a couple of pictures. Will upload some of them soonish.

Futureimage's was utterly wild. Yeah it was a fickle audience - maybe cos it was a dark and cold Thursday evening, I dunno - but everyone seemed to congregate to the back of the place and observe rather than groove.

Futureimage's was utterly wild. Yeah it was a fickle audience - maybe cos it was a dark and cold Thursday evening, I dunno - but everyone seemed to congregate to the back of the place and observe rather than groove.

classic WATMM style

well if I go to the next one, and I've had a drink, get ready for dancing TWATFACE

I did do some groovin' at the end - I needed to get the funk outta me !

@usagi - It wasn't a huge turnout, but absolutely not a disappointing one. If I'd done a night and that many people turned up I'd definitely be happy with it. It probably needed a couple of dozen more people in order for dancing to be an acceptable thing !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9qOOtC1hz

Thanks to Madame Chaos for putting on the night and to everyone that came. If anyone has any footage/pics (I was on last) it'd be really handy if I could nab them, I was so focussed on playing I forgot to ask my bro to take any. Was really nice to meet everyone irl.

Cheers, I remember, that was very kind. I'm probably going to put a mix mp3 of the set up once I've found away of balancing the live 303 in the mix (works fine played out loud on PA but on headphones the mix is very unbalanced). I'll send you a link.

Guest jasondonervan

classic WATMM style

well if I go to the next one, and I've had a drink, get ready for dancing TWATFACE

I saw Osc and his moves at Warp20 Sheffield many years ago. He knows what he's doing.

Is anyone going to post photos here, or is this yet another watmm event where it happens, people go, everyone on the other side of the planet doesn't get their vicarious jollies.

I spose if no one was dancing i should expect that you'd all be too shy to post any photos. Tis the way of things, /gives up hoping.

Archived