IGNORED

Universally adored music

Soloman Tump

The answer is yes. Since there is really only one whole continuous song in existence, that all songs are a part of; everyone likes some kind of music, so basically they just pick the part of the universal song that they like.

Boys of Summer - Don Henley

Ace of Spades - Motorhead

This is a very interesting answer. Although "Boys of Summer" fits the profile of music that I should hate, somehow I actually like it.... "Ace of Spades" is a great song, but I suspect it would drive certain people fucking crazy

Maybe Michael Jackson - Billie Jean

Actually… This might be it.

nah, I don't like it as much as some of MJ's other tunes.

maybe Smooth Criminal is a better candidate. PAO!

I hate the beatles.

I mean, some people do, but even the people who I've talked to who said they hate them actually like some of their later stuff, like from Abbey Road and Sgt Pepper's (I'm sure there are some people that hate all of their stuff though). Not a single artist or band will ever be liked by everyone, but The Beatles come about as close as a band can get.

and like this song holy shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYw9NVdH1E

why does paul suck so hard now

^Abbey Road was pretty divisive when it came out critically. Sgt Pepper is important but it's arguably the most overrated Beatles album (it is for me) but that said "A Day In The Life" is one of the greatest songs ever recorded.

Another candidate:

Long live Yoko Ono.

yeah. i absolutely love yoko- but i don't think she's universally adored. actually, beatles fanatics hate her

my vote would go to susan boyle

or GWAR

Archived