IGNORED

I hit 9Gag ...

Terpentintollwut

My ex just sent me this 9Gag-link ( http://9gag.com/gag/aEwObRO ) along with the words "Reminded me of you!"

aEwObRO_460sa.gif

Yeah no shit, the gif was taken from the VHS Head-Video that I made in 2010.

What does that say about me, or 9gag, or my ex?

:cerious:

Yeah it was a birthday present for a friend of mine. six included an homage to that bit with the wedding ring in is Memorex-video-mix, too, which was nice. I think this was a day before I uploaded it, at my friend's party:

jpwiEMb.jpg

what's plug though?

Haha: Digging through these old photos, I also found a very ironic picture of my friend apparently explaining to my (at the time not yet-) ex-gf (who sent it to me just now) what the video was about.

JCo3RpE.jpg

I think she saw the video too that night, actually. she didn't give a fuck apparently. you can tell from looking at her face. lol.

someone from watmm (i think) did a brilliant little video of stairlift with an elderly person on it ascending to heaven while some christian and somewhat ghostly sounding music is playing. does anyone have it/remember who did ?

You're not talking about this one are you?

So, what you're telling us that you aren't over your exgf yet, and you need someone to talk to about it?

No sorry, no popcorn-material here, it's quite the opposite: It baffles me how on earth we were dating for 2 years, she's happy now with somebody else as am I, and I'm still friends with her, just odd that I used to date someone who didn't even bother to look at a video I made as a present for my best friend.

This is just a side-effect of the thread though, I was mostly lol'ing at the irony of being quoted by that odd 9gag crowd.

Ha, I did that one as well. And I think almost ten years ago, jeez ... !

That was actually from the phase when our obsession with stairlifts started and why I gave my friend that as a b-day-present many years later.

Woah this thread ... it's all coming together now. :nacmat:

edit: that music is from the Donnie Darko OST, the soundtrack is much better than the actual movie.

Guest fiznuthian

lol Terp, there's some great stuff on your account. Enjoyed the pizza autechre and "Your life in 2014"

I followed your Youtube account before even joining WATMM, although I was referred to it by a WATMMer.

Also, one comment says "Totally unexpected, the post is older than the man in the image though." so apparently it's a repost.

I don't know how much you had to do with the Memorex vid, but it is a damn near masterpiece. The original clip is good shit, too.

Mhhh not that much with the actual video, but I shared some of my "VCR-secrets" with him back when he made it. He ended up using very different techniques though, and included the little reference.

I followed your Youtube account before even joining WATMM, although I was referred to it by a WATMMer.

Also, one comment says "Totally unexpected, the post is older than the man in the image though." so apparently it's a repost.

I'm telling you, it all comes together! That is one of my many channels, it started out as an insider-joke but then that one YouTube-POOP video gained so much attention, so I got a bunch of subscribers on that one, but they only want to see more YT-Poops, so I haven't uploaded much of my other stuff to that channel since. I haven't really posted my "serious" videos on the internet in a while, I don't like to see them rot with 200 views somewhere while that one YT Poop video hits a million. TVSehrWitz remains my joke-channel. :happy: Lifter is the only serious effort that's on there because I thought it was "compatible".

A repost? so it's been on there for ages? uh-ooh ...

• 2 weeks later...

So, what you're telling us that you aren't over your exgf yet, and you need someone to talk to about it?

No sorry, no popcorn-material here, it's quite the opposite: It baffles me how on earth we were dating for 2 years, she's happy now with somebody else as am I, and I'm still friends with her, just odd that I used to date someone who didn't even bother to look at a video I made as a present for my best friend.

it kind of seems like she did watch it and that's why it reminded her of you

i doubt she would have thought that otherwise, unless you're always banging on about stairlifts

i doubt she would have thought that otherwise, unless you're always banging on about stairlifts

this is what I was thinking

but also I can see banging on re: stairlifts.

it's some damn fine work, regardless

^yes that's me!

what's ytk though?

It literary was the 2nd option.

I asked her, she said she had never seen the video. I used to have a real thing for those lifts, which she remembered. But I'm done with them now. I've since moved on to immobility scooters and segways.

That's something I'll have to try. Banging on a stairlift.

That's something I'll have to try. Banging on a stairlift.

sit on a stairlift, lean back casually and pop your boner out, then press the Up button and pretend you're slowly fucking the stairwell.

Archived