IGNORED

Reaktor 5 is $99 until May 28th

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone recommend a not-super expensive midi controller that works well with Reaktor?

I really don't even know where to start with computer music production. Like, total noob. This question is probably insulting the collective intelligence of watmm, but I don't even know how to get started.

Probably something like the NanoKontrol devices - proper cheap. I think if you're a total newbie at music production Reaktor might be a little too much of a baptism of fire. Even I'm a little wary of it and been making puter music for nearly 20 years.

maaan I really want to get this reaktor share thread going but I want to fine tune a couple of things. problem is if I work on Reaktor before bed I can't sleep without dreams where I am patching in my head

anyone else get this with computer stuff? where you do something for hours and you can't think about other stuff?

I had this problem too when I played DDR a lot. Close your eyes and those arrows just keep on scrolling by :X

But yeah, it seems to happen in particular when honing a new craft, at least for me.

maaan I really want to get this reaktor share thread going but I want to fine tune a couple of things. problem is if I work on Reaktor before bed I can't sleep without dreams where I am patching in my head

anyone else get this with computer stuff? where you do something for hours and you can't think about other stuff?

Welcome to object-oriented programming, my friend :)

Archived