IGNORED

"Girls Charged in Stabbing Allegedly Tried to Kill for 'Slender Man'"

PhylumZunami

Guest M360

Reading about witchcraft is a sign of a psychopath. These girls should have been diagnosed, drugged and put into a mental facility before this happened

Reading about witchcraft is a sign of a psychopath. These girls should have been diagnosed, drugged and put into a mental facility before this happened

Uh, no.

Uh, no.

these demon children an there harry potters

Guest M360

Uh, no.

Youre right, they deserve compassion

i just hope you weren't serious that you believe reading about witchcraft --> they should be drugged and hospitalized immediately. that's some witch hunt nonsense. that said, these little girls got seriously out of hand and should have been approached by adults, and i think they should be tried as adults. just not drugged and put into a mental facility for "reading about witchcraft." ffs i've read about witchcraft.

Guest M360

I agree with you as i was semi-trolling. I cant see them being tried as adults though, though in 'sconny you never know.

i think the worst part about this is that Slender Man is a creation of the Something Awful forums. :facepalm:

(thanks wikipedia. i only knew about the games.)

@m360, glad to know you were sorta trolling, hah. i think they actually are being tried as adults ("at least one of their attorneys plans to pursue moving her case into juvenile court")... pretty wild that they could be facing up to 60 years in prison for this. what a way to prematurely fuck over your life. yikes.

also very glad to read the girl who was stabbed is in stable condition.

Guest M360

They really ought to be tried as adults but im afraid theyre gonna roll with the harry potter sad face to get themselves tried as juveniles, which is lose-lose imo.

Those girls were possessed by an idiot spirit

lol

Guest jasondonervan

WATMM is becoming a tabloid newspaper.

you won't believe what these girls were killing for

depositphotos_27025307-Friends-with-hair

10 idm tracks footballers listen to before a game

"19 ways to stab your friends"

Archived