IGNORED

"Girls Charged in Stabbing Allegedly Tried to Kill for 'Slender Man'"

PhylumZunami

WATMM is becoming a tabloid newspaper.

10 idm tracks footballers listen to before a game

lol

I remember me and a few friends were on the car, on our way to a pretty important basketball game and they were all pumped up and shit, I put on Garbage EP and it kind of killed the mood completely

Also, glad to read the girl survived. Those girls are fucked though. You don't give half-sacrifices to Slenderman.

I remember me and a few friends were on the car, on our way to a pretty important basketball game and they were all pumped up and shit, I put on Garbage EP and it kind of killed the mood completely

lol

lol

Also, glad to read the girl survived. Those girls are fucked though. You don't give half-sacrifices to Slenderman.

Lol man, Garbage EP is the lushest! Every time you shoot a free throw, vletmx should play in your mind as you visualise the ball slowly entering the hoop in slow motion and from 6 simultaneous angles.

lol

Lol man, Garbage EP is the lushest! Every time you shoot a free throw, vletmx should play in your mind as you visualise the ball slowly entering the hoop in slow motion and from 6 simultaneous angles.

You get to the last track and everyone starts crying and rethinking their existence. So many feels in that song

lol

You get to the last track and everyone starts crying and rethinking their existence. So many feels in that song

aka the best ending to any basketball game ever

What kind of 12 year old knows what a proxie is

when i was 12 in computer class we knew about them because it was the only way to go to new grounds.com on a school computer!

Slender Man is kinda lame tbh, as is a lot of (not all) creepypasta stuff. I can understand how kids that age could get obsessed with this stuff, but the actual violence being taken is stemming from something else.

I miss the good ole days of men in black and mothman and the jersey devil not overwrought online-curated "urban legends"

Guest Jonah

"The bad part of me wanted her to die, the good part of me wanted her to live," the girl told the investigator.

"probably wrong."

wtf.

they call that expressed at least some regret...uhh... "probably wrong" is like "i'm sorry you feel that way" or "i'm sorry i got caught".

too bad the slender man doesn't say to kill pedos. people are probably going to be crazy regardless, but then it might have been somewhat good.

Slender Man is kinda lame tbh, as is a lot of (not all) creepypasta stuff. I can understand how kids that age could get obsessed with this stuff, but the actual violence being taken is stemming from something else.

I miss the good ole days of men in black and mothman and the jersey devil not overwrought online-curated "urban legends"

Yeah, it's pretty awful, to be honest. We've gone from weird stories that briefly prickle at our usually rational minds to feeding obvious visual and literal representations of "horror" to a bunch of credulous Ghost Hunters fans. Fuck you, internet.

For x-tra fun, read comments on youtube "omg real ghost and/or ufo footage" videos.

Yeah, it's pretty awful, to be honest. We've gone from weird stories that briefly prickle at our usually rational minds to feeding obvious visual and literal representations of "horror" to a bunch of credulous Ghost Hunters fans. Fuck you, internet.

For x-tra fun, read comments on youtube "omg real ghost and/or ufo footage" videos.

This. I've always been into paranormal stuff and UFOs since I was a kid and there's such a plethora of lameass or clearly fake or poorly contrived media on the subject. There was a lot more subtle mystery and captivation from old X-Files episodes and circa early 90s documentaries, which actually used a lot of engrossing interviews and fascinating photos/videos. No in order to witness just seconds of bizarre footage you have to navigate through hours of douchebags saying "omgz brah HOLY ----" while crappy electronic music and ridiculous sound fx play over meticulously edited reality tv footage.

I will say this though, the whole NWO/pop stars are the illumnati/check out these reptillians on cable news playlists on youtube are quite entertaining.

This. I've always been into paranormal stuff and UFOs since I was a kid and there's such a plethora of lameass or clearly fake or poorly contrived media on the subject. There was a lot more subtle mystery and captivation from old X-Files episodes and circa early 90s documentaries, which actually used a lot of engrossing interviews and fascinating photos/videos. No in order to witness just seconds of bizarre footage you have to navigate through hours of douchebags saying "omgz brah HOLY ----" while crappy electronic music and ridiculous sound fx play over meticulously edited reality tv footage.

I will say this though, the whole NWO/pop stars are the illumnati/check out these reptillians on cable news playlists on youtube are quite entertaining.

Whenever I make an evil lizard people joke on facebook, I am taken at face value and have to explain that I was joking.

That is a bad sign: when now, people's first instincts are to take you seriously when you say ridiculous shit.

Guest Gravity

But haven't you seen the evidence? LADY GAGA. Three fucking triangles in just her name alone. All art that is a little bit weird/off-kilter is "illuminati shit, yo". "dafuq did i just watch"

They're coming for us, we're just unknowingly playing the waiting game. A random youtube video I saw in the sidebar told me so.

Throw away anything you have shaped like a triangle, the illuminati devil shape. It attracts them. widjwiojdioajw

Whenever I make an evil lizard people joke on facebook, I am taken at face value and have to explain that I was joking.

That is a bad sign: when now, people's first instincts are to take you seriously when you say ridiculous shit.

I know what you mean. A lot of people that are into that stuff can't tell fiction from reality. They believe anything they're told on the subject, no matter how fantastical. Odd.

I actually started typing out a reply to your first post last night and then scrapped it and went to bed, but basically ^ this. I've been binging on the X-files lately, having been slightly too young to have been into it the first time around and it's very much of its time, in the best possible way i.e. (and I think someone may have mentioned this elsewhere on watmm) that '90s period was pretty much the last time there was any real mystery surrounding ufos/conspiracies/the supernatural, because circa the early 2000s onwards the internet made everything pretty much instantly debunkable and thus lacking in that creepy frisson of 'well, it's probably not true, but... who knows, y'know?'

As an aside, is there a 'things that scared the absolute balls off you as a kid?' thread? Because I have so many memories of being pleasantly horrified by various books and videos about ghosts and ufos and the like.

Archived