IGNORED

ISIS!

spunktronics

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "Putin is awesome" folks have a lot to answer for

Also: http://www.france24.com/en/20151206-ammunition-propaganda-found-after-france-mosque-closure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/27/donald-trumps-surge-is-heavily-reliant-on-less-educated-americans-heres-why/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it's funny they destroy drug shipments, but are jacked up on amphetamines all the time.

http://www.vox.com/world/2015/11/20/9769264/captagon-isis-drug

http://wtvr.com/2015/11/22/why-isis-fighters-may-be-fueled-by-amphetamines/

I didn't know until recently that millions of Nazi soldiers were jacked up on some kinda proto-meth

Proto-meth and the greatest propaganda machine the world has ever seen

I think, paradoxically, this bodes well for optimists of the human race (of which I count myself): the vast majority of the time, you have to twist a human being's mind in order for him to become a monster

Sent from my pee-pee using poo-poo

For anyone that doesn't realize that the governments of countries like Saudi Arabia (ironically an "ally" of the west) and Iran don't mind beheading/crucifying their own people as well, or thinks that the brutality of Islamic extremism is confined only to the ISIS's of the world, here's a fresh reminder:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/abdullah-al-zaher-saudi-arabia-is-about-to-behead-a-teenage-boy-for-attending-a-protest-aged-15-a6776696.html

No one said that, genius

damn, really? i was just expressing some outrage at this developing story. not trying to attack anyone or be a smart ass or anything.. not going to assume that every single person on watmm knows about saudi arabia's brutal punishment methods- esp since they're an ally of ours which is surreal when you look at stuff like this.

and sidenote unrelated-- *wait for it* here come the "check out this statistic of capital punishment in the united states* knee-jerk responses.. the yeah-but's in these threads never fail to entertain me

|

|

v

i got you!

not when you look at how we casually execute petty crime offenders in the US though :cisfor:

(that is a truly a shitty news story though. lord knows i'd have been dead years ago if i lived there...)

i got you!

not when you look at how we casually execute petty crime offenders in the US though :cisfor:

(that is a truly a shitty news story though. lord knows i'd have been dead years ago if i lived there...)

seriously? i mean... come on...

good amount of watmmers in these threads looove to downplay islamic extremism and the brutality of islamic law-run societies that stone women to death, behead and crucify people for dissent etc etc, by bringing up anything they can on what the US or west does to its citizenry lol.. it's really funny actually, so damn predictable.

i have to believe that you are all playing the devils advocate out of jackassery rather than actually passing these types of things off as "oh it's all relevant when you look at the US"

yeah, just thought i'd fulfill your wishes :)

just so many cisfor opportunities in this thread!

also i did say it was terrible, which is what you said, so we truly have come to an agreement unless you want to downplay MY devil's point you crafty son of bich

Either that, or this is aaaall just coming from suuper over the top sensitivy and extreme political correctness.. i mean what the fuck is it, really? like is it that when the phrase "Islamic extremism" is even mentioned, every single thing said after that phrase is null and void because you've already decided that what im about to say is ignorant? is it really that offensive to be frank and honest about religious fundamentalism and use the phrase? the ignorance here is maddening.

edit: Luke, this paragraph wasnt directed at you, just at many of the posters in these types of threads

A big problem here is that there have been, although not many ive seen, but some negative comments and slanders against the entire religion of Islam, and Muslims in general, which is completely fucking stupid and ignorant, but just as stupid and ignorant as when people downplay islamic extremism and terror. I do get the general vibe and im actually hoping that it's true that a big reason i cant come inside an isis thread or paris attacks thread and mention the word "Islamic extremism" without getting sighed at or whatever by a handful of watmmers is maybe partially because of these above mentioned comments that some members have made (or maybe just general people outside of this forum) about the religion as a whole. So when I say the word "barbarism" or the phrases "Islamic extremism" or "savagery" or "radical Islam" as it relates to ISIS and other terror groups, these certain ppl get defensive even though ive said nothing about Islam in general or Muslims in general, because they're building a ladder of inference based on what other people have said about Muslims or Islam in general.. That's just my two cents-- I can't really believe that discussing the current events using these phrases would really spark annoyance by level-headed ppl lol

because let's face it- the knee-jerk sauce here is just STRONG lol ... it's as if I'm attacking ppls family members when i talk shit about religious fundies in the middle east... Christian fundamentalism? no prob, but for some reason there's so much extra hills and tires and trenches that ppl have to pass in order to be able to clarify that they're not talking about Muslims or Islam in general when they talk about radical islam. xxtra xxtra bold italic, underlined, outlined, clarified, explained, etc etc etc etc fucking insanity

yeah i think that's all because of the current public debate rhetoric surrounding this whole topic, everyone seems to be having an allergic reaction to it (definitely not isolated to watmm imo), the response just depends on how they see themselves

it is what it is :cat:

ps - im glad that one post wasn't directed at me cuz i couldn't be a PC bro if I tried, I catch so much flak here in seattle lol

yeah i think that's all because of the current public debate rhetoric surrounding this whole topic, everyone seems to be having an allergic reaction to it (definitely not isolated to watmm imo), the response just depends on how they see themselves

it is what it is :cat:

ps - im glad that one post wasn't directed at me cuz i couldn't be a PC bro if I tried, I catch so much flak here in seattle lol

I think thats a good point, like am allergic reaction, sensitive to certain meds etc haja

good amount of watmmers in these threads looove to downplay islamic extremism and the brutality of islamic law-run societies that stone women to death, behead and crucify people for dissent etc etc, by bringing up anything they can on what the US or west does to its citizenry lol.. it's really funny actually, so damn predictable.

i have to believe that you are all playing the devils advocate out of jackassery rather than actually passing these types of things off as "oh it's all relevant when you look at the US"

don't get me started, my friend

i know so many lefties who fancy themselves human rights advocates and feminists

who suddenly become moral cowards on this issue

don't get me started, my friend

i know so many lefties who fancy themselves human rights advocates and feminists

who suddenly become moral cowards on this issue

+1 !

Archived