IGNORED

ISIS!

spunktronics

The original point of the FSA was to fight the Syrian government, not ISIS (which didn't exist at the start of the Syrian conflict), nor their precursors, nor Al Qaeda. US officials may have hoped arming the FSA would have a bonus knock-on effect of debilitating extremists, though as I said already, their incompetence (the US I mean, not the FSA) made that highly unlikely (having said that, secular FSA forces do still control some of Syria, so they have been effective in halting their spread to some degree).

but you just keep repeating things like they were just incompetent or 'they hoped for debilitating extremists' why do you give the US war machine such a ridiculous benefit of the doubt? I'm continuing to find weird excuses/passes in your arguments which seem extraordinarily strange for someone who claims to intellectualize in a nuanced way. Since when did downplaying the role of the US and putting their intentions through rose colored glasses become an 'intelligent' way of thinking? (not a serious question).

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i follow almost 300 isis members on twitter. i keep friending, lots gets deleted. at times youll get a link to archive for vids.

i saw a guy get his head cut off in 2 seconds. then kicked like a football. brave people, all of them. ive herd isis is tweaked on meth or something close to it.

"ISIS Moron" brags on social media, giving away his position. 22 hours later, his building destroyed by US war planes.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/moron-brings-us-air-strike-himself-200427331.html#zrJEEsa

Yeah I heard about that a couple days ago. Reaffirms the saying "loose lips sink ships".

Since when did downplaying the role of the US and putting their intentions through rose colored glasses become an 'intelligent' way of thinking? (not a serious question).

I wouldn't know, because I'm not doing that.

Guest chunky

muslims strongly believe in God

they will really push you hard to convert (proselytizers)

some guys are really rough, violent, dangerous. others are very soft and poetic. an ethnic minority baluch from iran might be chilled out. a guy from a rough tribe in afghan might be a violent nut. a guy from kabul might just want to play football and ps4 all day while eating ice cream.

ISIS is most likely mossad scheming.

muslims tell me 'wtf this is not my religion'.

islam is a warriors religion but it does have rules and moral codes.

wtf is ISIS? i guess: mossad, idf, shell oil, bp, usa cia, uk, france, israel

one new boss of bp was the boss of mi6 (lol)

why? money, oil, land

why the hideous murders with hollywood visuals? to shock westerners so we can be manipulated.

you cant fully trust huffpost or any major news outlet

sun tzu, art of war.

mossad, by deception do war.

we are little people, in the world there are people who treat the world as a chess board. like jamie and his bosses.

portugese empire, spanish empire, dutch, british, french, german..... wwi, wwii....

it's the same few hundred families moving around every 100 years

should we be angry? i dont know

the world is the way it is.

what we really want is to survive the coming chaos, isnt it?

this deception stuff is out of date. it makes these spies and armies look like idiots. deception only works if the enemy believes. thats why i had my avatar as moshe dayan, he was a straight talker, so he's quite a legendary guy because he spoke without trying to bullshit anyone.

martin van creveld, the rise and decline of the nation state. this book describes what a world with borders looks like and what a world without borders is going to look like.

it's not just a mossad conspiracy at work. the end of the nation state system in general as a topic carries a lot of depth. ISIS shenanigans are probably a prelude to the end of independent nation states. (global governance).

Guest chunky

re: ISIS on social media

some isis lamers with AKs and RPGs hide in their base. one takes a selfie then ups it to faecesbook (or twitter or whatever).

the usa spend 100k on eavesdropping on isis. then they order airstrikes with bombers 500k. each bomb costs what? the price of a house? then how does the usa pay to drop these bombs? it borrows and borrows, harming the usa economy, driving up taxes, etc. usually air strikes kill and maim innocents, drive locals to hate the west even more, etc

then the usa claims victory! i feel sorry for americans. back to martin van creveld, he explains the nature of air power and how overrated it is in todays wars.

every time you read 'precision air strike' you know it's really incompetence, wasteful spending, bragging, and destroying the reputation of... us

As Philip K Dick so eloquently put it in VALIS:

"The Empire never ended", Chunk. How else do you think Stonehenge got built? Through goodwill or some cunt cracking a whip?

Nation states come n go, cultures come n go, but hegemony will remain central as long as humans exist.

Blame nature, not conspiracy bs.

Guest chunky

isis = mossad, bp, shell, mi6, and a bunch of angry young grunts

end of nation states = nature

there's a mixture of nature and conspiracy at work

martin vancreveld explains the nature part of it

some guys are really rough, violent, dangerous. others are very soft and poetic. an ethnic minority baluch from iran might be chilled out. a guy from a rough tribe in afghan might be a violent nut. a guy from kabul might just want to play football and ps4 all day while eating ice cream.

why? money, oil, land

why the hideous murders with hollywood visuals? to shock westerners so we can be manipulated.

sun tzu, art of war.

we are little people, in the world there are people who treat the world as a chess board. like jamie and his bosses.

portugese empire, spanish empire, dutch, british, french, german..... wwi, wwii....

this deception stuff is out of date. it makes these spies and armies look like idiots. deception only works if the enemy believes. thats why i had my avatar as moshe dayan, he was a straight talker, so he's quite a legendary guy because he spoke without trying to bullshit anyone.

martin van creveld, the rise and decline of the nation state. this book describes what a world with borders looks like and what a world without borders is going to look like.

it's not just a mossad conspiracy at work. the end of the nation state system in general as a topic carries a lot of depth. ISIS shenanigans are probably a prelude to the end of independent nation states. (global governance).

clearly we are being herded to one world government but they also realise that before then we can unleash through home manufacturing, harnessing of the same technology that they would use as our doom. How about if they untethered the labour of control over to an AI, who is to say that it will find them anymore satifactory as a master than the rest of us, perhaps they are writing their own end. As i have found most business graduates are rather in the mid range of the iQ spectrum, business people many got there through bravado, ability to fuck over, this doesn't mean that they are with it either. So they control something that they can't hope to understand, they rely on 'gurus' who are from my experience, marginally less stupid.

ala, we'll be right, or we won't. if we're not, everyone will suffer, from the greatest to the most marginal of bacteria, ala prince charles' fear, the grey goo be potentially upon us.

why? money, oil, land

sun tzu, art of war.

clearly we are being herded to one world government but they also realise that before then we can unleash through home manufacturing, harnessing of the same technology that they would use as our doom. How about if they untethered the labour of control over to an AI, who is to say that it will find them anymore satifactory as a master than the rest of us, perhaps they are writing their own end. As i have found most business graduates are rather in the mid range of the iQ spectrum, business people many got there through bravado, ability to fuck over, this doesn't mean that they are with it either. So they control something that they can't hope to understand, they rely on 'gurus' who are from my experience, marginally less stupid.

ala, we'll be right, or we won't. if we're not, everyone will suffer, from the greatest to the most marginal of bacteria, ala prince charles' fear, the grey goo be potentially upon us.

One world government is the first step towards:

C39B4B3B-CA6B-4924-882E-5899488AA787_zps

Archived