IGNORED

ISIS!

spunktronics

Somewhat related article about Seal Team 6 and their mission shift - in practice but not official mission - of essentially being hit-man against Islamic militants as needed. Time will tell when (if seems inevitable) they and other non-CIA operators (Delta, JSOC in general) become more heavily involved in Syria and Iraq as they were in Afghanistan.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

starting to get some feedback now from the various people who have moved over there from the west (uk mostly, from what I'm reading about), they done fucked up, and it looks like they know it too. no way back for them though, they get caught trying to escape and they're fucked.

starting to get some feedback now from the various people who have moved over there from the west (uk mostly, from what I'm reading about), they done fucked up, and it looks like they know it too. no way back for them though, they get caught trying to escape and they're fucked.

sources?

things I read this morning, I'm now too drunk to go trawling through shit to find them again. a couple were in The Guardian.

The war drums are beating here. Some Tory walking hard-ons for expanding bombing campaigns. Would Labour say no again post-Tunisia? Public opinion might remain ambivalent enough to see it happen. 1st pilot who gets downed and paraded = look out.

Would recommend a program that was broadcast recently (on itv (wtf) of all channels) if you can access it,,,,,, the journalist involved does a superb critique & the interviews are harrowing at times. Gets to the core of a web of issues relating to the processes & consequences of radicalization, how much positive work is done by youth mentoring here and remains balanced with all the post-Tunisia rhetoric flying round.

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=-pHOU8n5Bc_H8ge1xoJA#safe=off&q=Exposure+-+Jihad:+A+British+Story

im starting to believe isis was funded by the usa. A sort of destabilize, divide and conquer strategy. A russian consiracy but not too out of reach. Morally an awful thing to do. All in the name of destroyig russian allies. Such evil geniuses.

its a little more complicated than that (and im pretty conspiratorial minded myself). Think of what the US does as thousands of destabilization incubation attempts simultaneously, using anything from state funded media (Radio Free Liberty), actual CIA minders on the ground posing as political activists groups to literal spies infiltrating various agencies or government positions. 'Regime change' in 2015 is not the same as it was back in the 1970s where the CIA had the balls to literally assassinate the leader of another country (ie Guatemala). The same tactics are still used in regards to the original US backed Syrian rebels (whether they formed organically or not in the first place without US support) where a proxy force is funneled funds and weapons in order to grease the skids for an already ongoing background destabilization effort. The US didn't exactly need to fund 'ISIS' even if they wanted this to happen eventually. In a lot of ways its actually a repeat of what happened when we backed the Mujahideen in Afghanistan in the 70s/80s and how it came back to haunt us later on 9/11 (blowback theory). but i think what you're intuiting is correct, that the warmakers/democracy exporters in Israel and the US are absolutely thrilled that ISIS exists since Al Qaeda never was able to provide what is literally a manifestation of a Fox News watching grandma's greatest nightmare

its a little more complicated than that (and im pretty conspiratorial minded myself). Think of what the US does as thousands of destabilization incubation attempts simultaneously, using anything from state funded media (Radio Free Liberty), actual CIA minders on the ground posing as political activists groups to literal spies infiltrating various agencies or government positions. 'Regime change' in 2015 is not the same as it was back in the 1970s where the CIA had the balls to literally assassinate the leader of another country (ie Guatemala). The same tactics are still used in regards to the original US backed Syrian rebels (whether they formed organically or not in the first place without US support) where a proxy force is funneled funds and weapons in order to grease the skids for an already ongoing background destabilization effort. The US didn't exactly need to fund 'ISIS' even if they wanted this to happen eventually. In a lot of ways its actually a repeat of what happened when we backed the Mujahideen in Afghanistan in the 70s/80s and how it came back to haunt us later on 9/11 (blowback theory). but i think what you're intuiting is correct, that the warmakers/democracy exporters in Israel and the US are absolutely thrilled that ISIS exists since Al Qaeda never was able to provide what is literally a manifestation of a Fox News watching grandma's greatest nightmare

i think that you're thinking of salvador allende of chile who was hit by a cia operation.

Also, to marf, of course the US sponsors ISIS, in concert with the saudis and the gulf states and non financial support from israel (they never like to pay for anything they have treated isis members in their hospitals, of course at the time they were called moderate rebels) and training and logistical help from turkey (both israel and turkey hope to expand their borders with the removal or shrinkage of syria, turkey with dreams of rebuilding the ottoman empire and israel the fantastical greater kingdom of david) . How on earth else do you think a ginormous army with all the logistics and organisation that that entails came from, it wasn't magic. They sponsored colour revolutions in egypt and tunisia (well yes in yemen and elsewhere), so that when the same didn't happen in a stable and prosperous Libya they would have an excuse to let loose the dogs of war, which were in the form of al qaeda fighters (whom Gadaffi had been keeping a lid on for a long time), these fighters weren't getting anywhere so they enforced a no fly zone, which really was code for using italian and other country's war planes to provide air support for al qaeda and the one tribe that the US has been courting for decades to sow resentment against the gadaffi regime. Anyway, they got what they wanted, "we came, we saw, he died hahahahahah" as hillary clinton put it about the end of gadaffi. Now they had a base from which to project men and arms into the next place, which was syria. I remember ages ago on here, before the syria war began, stating that the US was building up men on the border ready to cross and eugene went nuts at me that this was all lies, as usual his bravado and browbeating meant nothing and reality continued on in the way that is obvious to anyone with half an eye open. So they got their war in syria, and john mccain goes over there for a photoshoot with the people he was funding including a guy that was to become a top daesh commander, and the US media was continuously hammering away about moderate rebels as a way to disguise and defuse condemnation from the continual atrocities that were being committed by their armies. Eventually though this fiction had to end and so they had to brand the thing, shall we call it IS, no ISIS no how about the islamic state in iraq and the levant. Whilst all that was happening daesh (which is what they call themselves, it's and acronym of something in arabic) invaded iraq, the US decided not to deliver the war planes that the iraqis had ordered and were by now begging for, nice of them, almost like they didn't want iraq to defend itself. The US then offered air support but somehow when daesh had resupplied itself with thousands of leftover US vehicles and was driving up the single road back to Syria with their booty in a convoy thousands of vehicles long, the US was unable to even attack that huge target and actively ignored it. This must have been quite a bruising thing for the iraqis that remember well the first gulf war, where the US strafed and bombed into annihilation the iraqi army that was making it's way north on the iraqi road from kuwait to baghdad already having lost the war. Then there are all those aerial drops of weapons caches that keep magically landing right next to daesh troops that they so kindly provide photographic evidence of.

and on and on, like turkey selling oil stolen from iraq (this was curbed) and syria (through pipes that haven't been destroyed) and paying daesh for it. Where can they bank? Who allows this ? Who buys and rebrands the oil? Why are they not punished, face global sanction? For that matter, why can they use even social media ? You look at someone funny on facebook and you can have your account removed.

fun stuff isn't it. This is part of a long term strategy for the middle east dreamed up by american neocons in the late 90's which that region and the globe are living with the consequences of the ongoing implementation of. There are multiple gains from causing this mayhem. They help expand friendly nations whilst getting rid of their competitors, enemies. They create terror which helps drive the security industrial complex' aims, to further restrict liberties in the west, building an infrastructure of control and many things besides, it's a trojan horse to open pandora's box so to speak (heh i wonder if you can buy those at pottery barn). Oh and they pave the way for an assault on iran, which may or may not still happen, depends on that gas deal to europe which the US is hoping will fuck over the russians a little more.

I don't usually bother finding links but here's just one, for the chuckleheads out there that always poo poo my perfectly rational and reasoned assessment of the state of the world.

isis is only one of dozens of jihadist alqaeda rebels, many if not all of them from places around the world getting a paid rape vacation in Syria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_groups_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_rebel_fighters_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

The river is all flowing in the same direction, despite eddys in the flow, i was giving the macro picture, no point getting bogged down in the superfluous.

some day filmmakers are going to be dissecting ISIS propaganda videos in an academic non emotional fashion, and im going to be right there when it happens because thats how i roll

i hear about Ptsd in the news here all the time. i cant help but wonder how the people in the middle east cope with this shit. I never hear about ptsd, the killing is intoxicating for the soldiers. i saw a video of a beheading and all these kids were gathered round and they lobbed this teens head off and none of the kids flinched. Young kids. They wiped the sword on his shirt and dragged his body onto the heap of other beheaded bodies, dah fuck.

It's easy to socialize kids into accepting all kinds of things as being normal. Just read any interviews with child soldiers from Africa.

some day filmmakers are going to be dissecting ISIS propaganda videos in an academic non emotional fashion, and im going to be right there when it happens because thats how i roll

could we have a chapter on ISIS propaganda music/tunes?

those all-male chorus riffs & licks sometimes remind me of early 90's NY deep house/garage

the music hardcore islamic jihadists listen to is cheesy as fucking hell. they have really bad vocal doubling and slap back echo on almost every track, its shit really. l wish more of them would listen to actual traditional music like nusrat

Archived