IGNORED

ISIS!

spunktronics

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck your moral philosophy. it's eminently clear none of it does your thinking any good and rather it becomes a crutch with which you support your ignorant, sheltered, reactionary, basic-ass opinions. no amount of philosophy does an entrenched, self-assured opinion any good, I'll take a joke-poster over that shit anyday.

and why haven't you quit WATMM like you said you would?

...this coming the guy who defends sharia law

:facepalm:

lol, no I don't, buddy. I'm not even part of that community anymore. there's a difference between:

- speaking out against the popular mischaracterisation of a way of life that an undeniably large proportion of people on this planet ascribe to, none of whom you have actually gotten to know and understand

and

- defending the warping of that way of life as required by an extremist narrative such as ISIS', which I do not do and which no sane person would do.

if you were't such a simple cunt in spite of your philosophical pretensions, you would understand this nuance. but it's easier for you to just buy what you're told, and then bolster your weak position with dilettante references to game theory or whatever.

Reddit is calling.

fuck your moral philosophy. it's eminently clear none of it does your thinking any good and rather it becomes a crutch with which you support your ignorant, sheltered, reactionary, basic-ass opinions. no amount of philosophy does an entrenched, self-assured opinion any good, I'll take a joke-poster over that shit anyday.

and why haven't you quit WATMM like you said you would?

...this coming the guy who defends sharia law

:facepalm:

lol, no I don't, buddy. I'm not even part of that community anymore. there's a difference between:

- speaking out against the popular mischaracterisation of a way of life that an undeniably large proportion of people on this planet ascribe to, none of whom you have actually gotten to know and understand

and

- defending the warping of that way of life as required by an extremist narrative such as ISIS', which I do not do and which no sane person would do.

if you were't such a simple cunt in spite of your philosophical pretensions, you would understand this nuance. but it's easier for you to just buy what you're told, and then bolster your weak position with dilettante references to game theory or whatever.

Reddit is calling.

your 'lol r/atheism fucktard' shit is not clever

just because i wasn't brainwashed with my parents' embarrassing, pre-enlightenment superstitious

as you seem to have been

you wanna talk about nuance, mate

you strawman my positions

and then accuse those strawmen of being 'basic-ass'

you're all like "assholes shouldn't have drawn Muhammed"

but not a peep about "assholes shouldn't have killed those cartoonists"

that's some shameful shit, mate

if wanna actually address actual things i actually said

instead of this sad-ass 'lol r/atheism' shit

then i'll all ears

but short of that

you and all your superstitious shite

can sod right off

Supposedly ISIS linked shooting in Tennessee today, avoid reddit etc.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/17/us/chattanooga-tennessee-shooting.html

edit: and on the day James Holmes is convicted. What is this place?

edit 2: Maybe the CCP has the right idea about handling Uighur shootings, etc. This guy's face shouldn't be plastered all over the Western internet (Chen pls).

Not quite sure why my name is being invoked here.

Obviously very sad event - although as a corollary it does kind of give the lie to the argument that if all people were armed, there wouldn't be mass shootings....

sure, why not

364303_tom-hardy-bronson-charlie-bronson

fun fact: that moustache is made from the real moustache hairs of Charlie Bronson, who 'donated' them for the movie

edit 2: Maybe the CCP has the right idea about handling Uighur shootings, etc. This guy's face shouldn't be plastered all over the Western internet (Chen pls).

Obviously very sad event - although as a corollary it does kind of give the lie to the argument that if all people were armed, there wouldn't be mass shootings....

I thought you posted a lot about China, but I may have just gone off the shitpost deepend.

I was wondering if a media blackout (or at least withholding of the shooter's identity) similar to what's practiced with similar incidents in Xinjiang would be a good idea in the West (not advocating any of CCP'S censorship practices, just more ethical media coverage). Thought you might have an opinion.

Probably a non-starter in the US anyway.

I thought you posted a lot about China, but I may have just gone off the shitpost deepend.

I was wondering if a media blackout (or at least withholding of the shooter's identity) similar to what's practiced with similar incidents in Xinjiang would be a good idea in the West (not advocating any of CCP'S censorship practices, just more ethical media coverage). Thought you might have an opinion.

Probably a non-starter in the US anyway.

Ah , I think I post more about the Korean peninsula and Japan - I know a little about those places. China not so much.

I think the idea bears merit - by sensationalizing the issue on party media (Fox/NBC in 'Merica) - it inflames passion among the citizenry and inhibits rational debate.

But you're probably right - a non-starter in the US, given their love of the 24-hour "news" cycle.

CKniCYWWwAEsPNN.png

The Examiner suggests ISIS is planning drone bomb attacks on raves. I haven't seen anything this batshit dumb fear mongery since the month following 9/11, im impressed.

Although if they were to conduct drone strikes on parts of the Balearic islands....

also that's some incredible photoshop skill on display by the Examiner staff.

I'd almost endorse that. blue-balling as much money out of those fuckers as they possibly can. of course shit is still illegal and scummy, but y'know. fire w/ fire.

I'd almost endorse that. blue-balling as much money out of those fuckers as they possibly can. of course shit is still illegal and scummy, but y'know. fire w/ fire.

As opposed to marching gay men off roof tops and all kinds of unsubstantiated torture claims.

i dunno either. The bigger point out of all this as i've stated before in this thread is how isis have access to bank accounts and money transfer systems. It's because they are being allowed to exist and thrive, they are a creation of those that control the west, and an abomination to those poor souls in iraq, syria and libya (and just recently egypt !!) that have to suffer their existence. But don't worry about that, some jerk shot a lion or whatever the big deal diversion was last week and all the preceding weeks before that, turn off your brains everybody it's time for twitter rage lets go.

i dunno either. The bigger point out of all this as i've stated before in this thread is how isis have access to bank accounts and money transfer systems. It's because they are being allowed to exist and thrive, they are a creation of those that control the west, and an abomination to those poor souls in iraq, syria and libya (and just recently egypt !!) that have to suffer their existence. But don't worry about that, some jerk shot a lion or whatever the big deal diversion was last week and all the preceding weeks before that, turn off your brains everybody it's time for twitter rage lets go.

if we only worried about one problem at a time--

and only the biggest problem--

then our sole concern would be the eventual heat death of the universe

and everything else would be oversensitive whinging

Archived