IGNORED

ISIS!

spunktronics

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

muslimguaze was hot for isis

i wonder if the shift from secular and arabism militant movements to Islamic extremism would of influenced a shift in his musical endevours

(prolly not, he'd probably just throw some names of some Syrian rebel youtube channels as a tracklist on his CD-R of the week)

could we have a chapter on ISIS propaganda music/tunes?

those all-male chorus riffs & licks sometimes remind me of early 90's NY deep house/garage

the music hardcore islamic jihadists listen to is cheesy as fucking hell. they have really bad vocal doubling and slap back echo on almost every track, its shit really. l wish more of them would listen to actual traditional music like nusrat

this video of a top commander, an ex-ISIL turned Al Nusrah Front leader, being killed in Syria has such music added to enhance his "martydom" captured on film

it's a rather anti-climatic combat death with absurdly melodramatic music but nonetheless NSFW tag and double spoiler on this video (which you will have to copy and paste the link to watch: chenGOD edit)

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=rl2oFbe-jTY

pacificrim16.jpg

anyway, this music is pretty cool, and sure enough it's sufi music not stuff jihadists jam to...as said earlier there is so much amazing music out there that isn't use by ISIS, in fact their music almost has the same sterile, cheesy vibe as christian pop and gosphel

lol sounds like utter bullshit, hilariously fake story reminiscent of this

i wonder if the shift from secular and arabism militant movements to Islamic extremism would of influenced a shift in his musical endevours

(prolly not, he'd probably just throw some names of some Syrian rebel youtube channels as a tracklist on his CD-R of the week)

im more confused why more 'death' themed music isn't using stuff from ISIS constantly, i mean here we have an actual group producing hollywood quality fucking snuff films. Thats a cultural milestone by any measure, and especially within the world of macabre death themed culture.

Vatican Shadow tried to do it a little bit but he did it in a really pussy way, and apparantly he had some 'fascination' with the 9/11 hijackers like a gothic teen would be into Wayne Gacy. Someone needs to take this shit up a notch, ISIS's talents are going to waste if no americans try to promote their brutality to be cool

for a second i thought maybe black metal/death metal but then i remember a lot of those people are white nationalists who are probably insecure an arab/muslim group is just 10000x more hardcore than anything they're into

for a second i thought maybe black metal/death metal but then i remember a lot of those people are white nationalists who are probably insecure an arab/muslim group is just 10000x more hardcore than anything they're into

not as many as you think, nsbm is a minority within bm and even then anti-Christianity is a more common theme but being as many are anti-religious and anti-authoritative i'd bet ISIS doesn't appeal to them so much as more secular warfare or past wars...they'd likely root for Kurds or Yazidis (who are notably not Muslim or even part of Abrahamic religions, but older pagan beliefs). that's also why the rumor of an anti-Islamic metal scene in Iraq was so believable.

anyway extreme brutality i.e. grindcore and shit like that is apolitical and shock value so I don't see ISIS snuff serving as anything beyond shock value for album art, in the vein of Brujera's debut LP cover art, etc

Nitpicking what atrocities ISIS has actually committed versus the very trumped up case against Saddam in 1991 are apples and oranges. So what if this story is faked, shockingly there's plenty of well-documented horrors they've committed to choose from - systematic sex slavery and rape, sadistic mass killings and executions, etc.

Vatican Shadow tried to do it a little bit but he did it in a really pussy way, and apparantly he had some 'fascination' with the 9/11 hijackers like a gothic teen would be into Wayne Gacy.

this, the music is ok and I like the imagery he uses (i'm a big war history buff) but he's literally doing nothing with it at all - it's just like a fucking template for him to make his same-y industrial techno albums easy to pick out among hundreds of similar releases

he really has it both ways in the lamest way possible - evoking the war on terror without commenting on it; M.I.A. did this shit too by referencing the Tamil Tigers but at least her music was memorable and casually ironic in a pop music sense

Nitpicking what atrocities ISIS has actually committed versus the very trumped up case against Saddam in 1991 are apples and oranges. So what if this story is faked, shockingly there's plenty of well-documented horrors they've committed to choose from - systematic sex slavery and rape, sadistic mass killings and executions, etc.

yeah but come on dude, using actual infants in explosive testing? Show me something amounting to any kind of proof, its a statement made by Iraqi security forces. It screams of hilarious classic propaganda no matter any way you slice it. I do not doubt in any way the brutality of ISIS, i do doubt however classical examples of really thin propaganda. Clearly ISIS is running out of of 'extreme' shit to do, thats why their last videos tried to up the ante so much. The fundamental problem is they already ran out of white people to kill on video, until they get more white/american hostages and start killing them on video i doubt many people will give a shit, and if we're dumb enough to believe ISIS would start blowing up actual infants on video or not we're grasping for straws.

yeah but come on dude, using actual infants in explosive testing? Show me something amounting to any kind of proof, its a statement made by Iraqi security forces. It screams of hilarious classic propaganda no matter any way you slice it. I do not doubt in any way the brutality of ISIS, i do doubt however classical examples of really thin propaganda. Clearly ISIS is running out of of 'extreme' shit to do, thats why their last videos tried to up the ante so much. The fundamental problem is they already ran out of white people to kill on video, until they get more white/american hostages and start killing them on video i doubt many people will give a shit, and if we're dumb enough to believe ISIS would start blowing up actual infants on video or not we're grasping for straws.

true, the source is a pretty big red flag, if it was a civilian testifying to some human rights or relief worker I'd be inclined to believe it

i think we need to invade India now

Source: CNN

Attackers filmed boy's lynching 01:52

Dhaka, Bangladesh (CNN)The grisly lynching of a 13-year-old boy accused of theft has triggered angry protests in Bangladesh, after footage of the killing went viral on social media.

The clip shows the victim, Samiul Alam Rajon, tied to a post and beaten with a metal rod, while his attackers laugh and jeer during the attack in Kumargaon, on the outskirts of Sylhet.

Footage of the lynching, recorded by one of the attackers, was widely viewed on social networks, prompting hundreds of angry protesters to take to the streets, demanding the killers be punished.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/14/asia/bangladesh-sylhet-boy-lynched/?iid=ob_article_topstories_pool&iref=obnetwork

why, are they also trying to overthrow the Indian government? teenage lynch mobs with nuclear weapons would be a bad combination.

i think we need to invade India now

Source: CNN

Attackers filmed boy's lynching 01:52

Dhaka, Bangladesh (CNN)The grisly lynching of a 13-year-old boy accused of theft has triggered angry protests in Bangladesh, after footage of the killing went viral on social media.

The clip shows the victim, Samiul Alam Rajon, tied to a post and beaten with a metal rod, while his attackers laugh and jeer during the attack in Kumargaon, on the outskirts of Sylhet.

Footage of the lynching, recorded by one of the attackers, was widely viewed on social networks, prompting hundreds of angry protesters to take to the streets, demanding the killers be punished.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/14/asia/bangladesh-sylhet-boy-lynched/?iid=ob_article_topstories_pool&iref=obnetwork

isolated brutal lynch mobs and zealots seizing territory and attempting to overthrow governments and occupy land are completely different situations

incidents like that one in India occur in the BRIC and Next_Eleven nations as well, not just utterly impoverished pockets of third world

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

why, are they also trying to overthrow the Indian government? teenage lynch mobs with nuclear weapons would be a bad combination.

Could be worse. They could be issuing ultimatums

Could be worse. They could be issuing ultimatums

Sorry for talking about moral philosophy, game theory, signaling theory etc on this forum

In the future I'll try to keep my posts a bit more '4chan' for you

fuck your moral philosophy. it's eminently clear none of it does your thinking any good and rather it becomes a crutch with which you support your ignorant, sheltered, reactionary, basic-ass opinions. no amount of philosophy does an entrenched, self-assured opinion any good, I'll take a joke-poster over that shit anyday.

and why haven't you quit WATMM like you said you would?

Supposedly ISIS linked shooting in Tennessee today, avoid reddit etc.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/17/us/chattanooga-tennessee-shooting.html

edit: and on the day James Holmes is convicted. What is this place?

edit 2: Maybe the CCP has the right idea about handling Uighur shootings, etc. This guy's face shouldn't be plastered all over the Western internet (Chen pls).

fuck your moral philosophy. it's eminently clear none of it does your thinking any good and rather it becomes a crutch with which you support your ignorant, sheltered, reactionary, basic-ass opinions. no amount of philosophy does an entrenched, self-assured opinion any good, I'll take a joke-poster over that shit anyday.

and why haven't you quit WATMM like you said you would?

...this coming the guy who defends sharia law

:facepalm:

Archived