IGNORED

ISIS!

spunktronics

Holy shit no kidding, i had a post about misterE being off meds cause the pharmacy is closed, but i erased it cause i thought it was too mean, but this just proves you and i think the same (and knowing you thats one of the biggest insults i can make but honestly that statement has left me suicidal!)

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am then perfectly entitled to once mention that I deserve some fucking respect bitch.

u won't get any respect with that attitude bb

now join the hug n cum fest :catrecline:

It was hyperbole in the spirit of the material I was replying to. Over the top enough to be clear I thought, wipe the cum out of your eyes and you'll see this. /cat wavey gif (can't see the smilie gifs on my tablet)

Eye herpes! Those poor bukkake girls, someone should tell them now! Maybe they only use male virgins in the vids, for the women's protection, a shameful prophylactic indeed.

As an aside and strangely getting the thread back on track, ipud tried to autocorrect bukkake as burka. heh. Not that I'm suggesting that bukkake is at the ironic other end of the spectrum and embodies female empowerment, in some ways they're pretty similar, one burka is just made of cum. Both come from an aspect of male lust.

There you go, you got your exoskeleton of cum, spiral.

• 3 weeks later...

Christian folk-singer going to ISIS-controlled town to preach peace:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/01/13/american-folk-singer-hopes-peace-concert-for-isis-will-win-over-terror-group.html?intcmp=hplnws

I mean like...I do appreciate the sentiment

I suppose it's nice to see a (deluded, flaky) Christian trying to be "Christ-like"

(Kinda the opposite of Islam in that regard)

But I'm pretty sure he'll be in an ISIS video begging for his life this time next month

(I'm lazy and FoxNews was the first link I found)

But according to his Twitter he'll be leading literally thousands of Buddhists, Muslims, Christians, Jews etc in a giant prayer vigil

I do genuinely appreciate the sentiment

The world needs more optimistic hippie types who unite people

(Even if they are dim)

But I don't see this ending well

Christian folk-singer going to ISIS-controlled town to preach peace:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/01/13/american-folk-singer-hopes-peace-concert-for-isis-will-win-over-terror-group.html?intcmp=hplnws

I mean like...I do appreciate the sentiment

I suppose it's nice to see a (deluded, flaky) Christian trying to be "Christ-like"

(Kinda the opposite of Islam in that regard)

But I'm pretty sure he'll be in an ISIS video begging for his life this time next month

(I'm lazy and FoxNews was the first link I found)

shit...maybe it will work. Good luck dude.

edit: just listened to music. uh-oh.

Looks like he's also a prolific writer of The Secret-esque self-help books

As satisfying as it is to see magical thinking collide with reality

I can't envision a scenario where he leaves Syria unscathed

The [insert relevant US gov't department] should tell him right now "we are not going to ransom you"

It looks Islam's (frankly impressive) PG-rated PR front is finally starting to crumble. There are simply too many Islam-related problems to explain away. People who claim to care about human rights while simultaneously defending the tenets and practices of Islam are rapidly losing credibility.

Gone are the days where gambits like "religion of peace" and "nothing to do with Islam" or "if you criticize Islam you must secretly hate dark-skinned people" could be attempted with a straight face. Even the HuffPosts and Slates and Salons of the world have all started changing their tune (mostly, at least, from what I've seen over the last year or so).

This recent video beautifully lays out the "Reza Aslan problem" note for note

(I highly recommend it...he talks about FGM, ISIS and 'Islamophobia'): https://youtube.com/watch?v=E9RmAo6XVAA

It looks Islam's (frankly impressive)

PG-rated PR front

is finally starting

to crumble. There

are simply too many Islam-related

problems to explain

away. People who claim to care about human

rights while simultaneously

defending

the ten

ets and practices

of Islam are