IGNORED

Is there a way to get notified on my phone

dr lopez

set up a dupe account and meticulously block all users but alcofribas, download tapatalk and check unread posts every 2-5 minutes, bask in knowledge that you're sucking the finest marrow out of watmm with none of the, I don't know, whatever the bad part of the dish would be in that metaphor that is also the bulk of the dish, I guess it could be like an ossobuco in a plate of fried shit or something, I'm not really much of a cook, alco pls

Write a script that indexes new posts every 10 seconds and greps for the phrase Alcofribas triggering a push notification to your phone.

Easy.

Write a script that indexes new posts every 10 seconds and greps for the phrase Alcofribas triggering a push notification to your phone.

Easy.

Sounds perfect might be a battery hog tho

It will run on a shell on the wattm server and only use your power when you read the posts.

You could just ignore them, for instance, and have billions of notifications popping up for the rest of your life.

Hell, you can use my shell but I might 'accidentally' push you notifications for when joyrex calls something 'quite good' and when new venetian snares eps are released.

I currently have all users blocked accept myself

Me too its great

but.... how did you see he posted that to respond to it? :cisfor:

Is there a way to feltch through tapatalk directly out of the recipient?

Put Vaseline all over your face. I'm talkin' at least 3 cm thick, fistful o' gobs worth. You apply that shit on your face delicately, and the SMS doesn't get through properly. Something about triangulation, cell freqs, etc. I dunno. I'm not good with computers. RAM, I think?

Get everyone to change their username to 'tinfoil' except yourself, and then ignore tinfoil, then change your name to tinfoil and get banned for being a dupe.

I currently have all users blocked accept myself

Me too its great

but.... how did you see he posted that to respond to it? :cisfor:

Is there a way to feltch through tapatalk directly out of the recipient?

I must have changed my name to alcofribas

• 10 months later...

now i will have to make sure that alco will quote my posts so dr lopez can read them

henceforth from here onwards in my posts I shall occasionally quotecoax him by saying "alco pls", maybe ending the quotecoax with "quote me ffs"

i'll do it for 14.50 yuan plus a back rub.

[price not inclusive of back rub for you, more about back rub for me, just don't get too sexy, cause i like intimacy but not exactly happy with man to man sexy all over my body, still though you also need to acknowledge and agree to the subtext whereapon the fourteen fifty comes with a sixty dollar fee, hope you're happy with that cause if you are

PRESS AGREE]

Archived