IGNORED

Aphex Twin: New Album 'Syro'

Joyrex

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't Bleep usually feature more than just MP3 when buying vinyl? Or is it specifically just for this release so they'll cash in on the digital downloads?

with the release of Tomorrow's Hype, Bleep started bullshitting their customers, stating that they cannot afford the bandwidth required for distributing FLAC downloads with purchases.

despite having done this for Oversteps, and Exai. in 24 bit formats, no less.

"Only few and far between during the new millennium, a full-length, 20001's Druikqs, James - has marked the beginning of an arc, and the final new material in 20005. A lot of the music in any way is often a lack of communication and leadership to be fallacious rumors of new material for his fannies and his enthusiasm has not diminished hope. However ambitious this year, 9014, they uncovered new mats in almost a decade distribution crowdfund rallied together his army of fans: A precious gift that can not be the same as the new Phex Twinnipicks material is still unquenched thirst.

Syria, September 22, 2014, along with records of Aphex Twin's new album to be released. For the owner of Triple vinyl, CD and digital formats will be available. Bleep a very limited vinyl version you can register your interest in buying."

does not compute

"A lot of the music in any way is often a lack of communication and leadership to be fallacious rumors of new material for his fannies and his enthusiasm has not diminished hope"

Ayy lmao

Guest jasondonervan

It says CD + MP3, can somebody explain that to me? I mean, do I get to download the MP3 version before CD version comes?

For most new Warp releases, the digital tends to arrive a little early.

how about those 24bit wave's, do i get 2 download them if i order the album on cd??

if that is the actual album cover it's the biggest shit i ever seen as a recordcover, congrats phex

It says CD + MP3, can somebody explain that to me? I mean, do I get to download the MP3 version before CD version comes?

So I get Digital and CD right?

triachus, on 21 Aug 2014 - 2:47 PM, said:

messiaen, on 21 Aug 2014 - 2:46 PM, said:

i think they have actually put the press release through a bing translator.

they = richard

I'd say someone should try to reverse translate it back to normal - but nah, too expensive...

how about those 24bit wave's, do i get 2 download them if i order the album on cd??

no, you have to buy the 24bit wavs separately.

Can't you just rip 24bit wav from the CD or am I being an R Tard?

no, you have to buy the 24bit wavs separately.

Can't you just rip 24bit wav from the CD or am I being an R Tard?

CDs are 16bit.

Guest ansgaria

Doesn't Bleep usually feature more than just MP3 when buying vinyl? Or is it specifically just for this release so they'll cash in on the digital downloads?

with the release of Tomorrow's Hype, Bleep started bullshitting their customers, stating that they cannot afford the bandwidth required for distributing FLAC downloads with purchases.

despite having done this for Oversteps, and Exai. in 24 bit formats, no less.

Jesus. Thank you.

Yeah I can't decide what to get. I want the best audio quality be it FLAC or higher but I also want cover art and any art they may include with the CD. But I don't really collect CD's. What to do...

triachus, on 21 Aug 2014 - 2:47 PM, said:

messiaen, on 21 Aug 2014 - 2:46 PM, said:

i think they have actually put the press release through a bing translator.

they = richard

I'd say someone should try to reverse translate it back to normal - but nah, too expensive...

on it

http://ackuna.com/badtranslator

Original text:

"A lot of the music in any way is often a lack of communication and leadership to be fallacious rumors of new material for his fannies and his enthusiasm has not diminished hope. "

...35 translations later, Bing gives us:

"However, there are a lot of background music, new materials, the reasons of aperture control of media enthusiasm."

CONFIRMED.

Guest jasondonervan

So I get Digital and CD right?

Yes, but only mp3 - FLAC and WAV formats are not provided as part of the digital offering with physical formats, they are sold separately*

*can of worms, that one

Is it just me or does the article make zero sense?

After a while, the two main points to be made, round the bend

Makes prefect since to me.

Archived