• Syro u473t8+e (Piezoluminescence Mix)
    • PAPAT4 (Pineal Mix)
    • S950tx16wasr10 (Earth Portal Mix)
    • Aisatsana
    • MARCHROMT30A edit 2b 96.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Produk is growing on me. So dark and ominous I love it. Such a groovy tune makes me want to get up and dance. Finding myself clapping to it and shaking my ass.

Listening for the first time in a few minutes. I cherish these little moments of anticipation in my life.

Nicely put, I'm cherishing it some more until it's in my hands probably Tuesday... Watmm makes good reading til then.

it's definitely the darker one. let's settle at both equally good but better in different moods/siuations...

CIRCLON6 sounds like a chiptune boss battle with 303s. not that this is a bad thing.

there's a sample he uses in 4 bit that is my least favorite sound in the album. Its the drum sound he uses towards the end of the song that sounds like the track Hun by Mr Oizo. Like a little cough or something. Its cool he just over uses it.

Guest murphythecat8

Ive vote finally for 4bit.

my favorite tracks are in a somewhat order

4bit

syro u47

xmax

earth portal mix

papat

circlon 6

produk

What a album!

Guest murphythecat8

there's a sample he uses in 4 bit that is my least favorite sound in the album. Its the drum sound he uses towards the end of the song that sounds like the track Hun by Mr Oizo. Like a little cough or something. Its cool he just over uses it.

totally agree. I dont understand why he overuse it like that.

Am I the only one that find that percussion wise, this is not the best aphex and they lack a certain magic sometimes during the album.

Only done two listens so far and both times it's been 180db as my absolute favourite, but there are other close contenders...

Already noticed differences on my second listen, I think the first time I was just like, oh yeah this is good, but I didn't take it all in. Second time I listened a bit more maybe.

But anyway yeah, 180db and Xmas have been the two I've played again after the second play through.

Guest colonelchibbers

The lack of love for aisatsana on this thread is a head-scratcher, as that seems to be one of the favorites elsewhere. Also it's safe to say that 180db is a pretty divisive track. I found it interesting but a definite low point.

i can't choose it's really early to choose one immediatly... i prefer to listen each track slowly with pleasure as drinking a good cold beer... it's so soon to choose... i'am not someone who will respond immediately what title i prefer, but that just says if the album or ep i like or not...

and yeah i love Syro, it's a pleasure to listen this even if neither is innovative...

:spiteful:

Guest trananhhung

I think the best one is syro. It's quite singular in the album and develops wonderfully until the end. I like everything about it. And the Japan only track will be my number 2. Why it's not on the proper release is a mystery to me.

Anastasia is too vague and formulaic. He's been that road a few times and this particular track does nothing for me. I always skip it. But I imagine that listening to it live at the Barbican must've been quite something. I think all that silence is there for the swinging ropes.

Archived