IGNORED

Ebola hits US

LimpyLoo

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I tell ya, I get no respect, no respect at all. I just flew back from Sierre Leone where I was treating Ebola and they put me in a room for a few days to ensure that I don't destroy humanity. I tell ya, no respect at all."

lol jules.

burn the witch on this hallow ween.

(also i said that in jest, but i do stand by my disapproval of her naive, selfish stand)

Yeah I'm all for the constitution but humanity's right not to get wiped out by ebola outweighs her desire not to be slightly inconvenienced for a few days.

they'll get ya like that. haha. they're dumbing us down, one prank at a time. Soon there'll be some massive news, on every station that is earth shatteringly important, and we'll be like 'nahh fucking way, cried wolf one too many times muthafaeka'.

you have a link to that story? i can't find it anywhere.

I found several links straight away, for non satirical sites. Here's the article that i read.

http://rt.com/news/201567-ebola-sierra-leone-toll-underreported/

edit, oh you were talking about the nurse thing, heeh.

I feel that the position of the asymptomatic Maine nurse wanting to avoid quarantine unless/until she develops symptoms is a lot more reasonable than that of the doctor who was feeling pretty shitty for days, had a fever, and said fuck it Dude, let's go bowling.

We should use these quote thingeez to do a watmm remix. I know what i'm thinking but am too damn zonked out from crusty bread roll, butter, strawberry jam and hot cocoa, to be able to verbalize. it. Perfect time for automated quote remix to come to my aid to help me verbalise it. Watmm must be a vast resource of snippets, snippy snippets, sensible soundings and outs.

nwae whatever. I thought i was leaving the net alone for a bit, larl.

Archived