IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atom Dowry Firth

So if it's gear related and it's not robots then it's a synth. A sparkly synth that shoots fire and lightning while creating rainbows made of funky funky bass

It was said a while ago it's not going to involve money, right? (Or did I imagine that?) So it could be a soft synth that's going to be made available through the new downloads part of the site? It can't be a soft synth though surely. Which means actual synths being made and given to people either for doing something like a remix competition or via a ballot or something? (Maybe even as a thankyou for the Kickstarter? But that would be a shitload of synths so probably not) Aaargh!

syrobonkers threw the new shit bit for me, now the new shit radar is empty again. its fine, between syro and syrobonkers what more could someone want?

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/85201-guess-what-the-new-shit-is/page-48

So if it's gear related and it's not robots then it's a synth. A sparkly synth that shoots fire and lightning while creating rainbows made of funky funky bass

It was said a while ago it's not going to involve money, right? (Or did I imagine that?) So it could be a soft synth that's going to be made available through the new downloads part of the site? It can't be a soft synth though surely. Which means actual synths being made and given to people either for doing something like a remix competition or via a ballot or something? (Maybe even as a thankyou for the Kickstarter? But that would be a shitload of synths so probably not) Aaargh!

That Joyrex is involved at all makes me think it has something to do with the kickstarter (or the people that participated in the kickstarter? :) :) ) Christ, I can't wait, whatever it is.

I'm sticking with my prediction of some sort of Christmas calendar themed release. For example, potentially a different SAW II track gets the HAT Robot studio treatment each day in December. Maybe this is then released or 'packaged' as an audio / video download? That's my guess :catrecline:

I'm sticking with my prediction of some sort of Christmas calendar themed release. For example, potentially a different SAW II track gets the HAT Robot studio treatment each day in December. Maybe this is then released or 'packaged' as an audio / video download? That's my guess :catrecline:

lol

would be cool

That would be cool, his cat draped across or chilling besides various pieces of hardware. March would be 303, and 909 September, but there could be more fascinating connections going on. December is the man himself sitting in a comfy leather chair, the cat resting on his lap, the light of the fire besides him providing a warm aphexian glow to the proceedings. /posts picture of rich in christmas hat from the photos thread. (this is something ceephax would be more likely to do, he doesn't shy away from providing the kids with the possibility of a good meal of cheese).

Guest Tristan

Video clip or live performance of XMAS_EVET with HAT posse on location. According to the sleeve there will be UK & US christmas advertising, so something should be happening themed around that time (Last Christmas eat ya heart out)

Perhaps (partly) interactive, similar to the remote orchestra method, or like this

Otherwise definately the timestretched fart

Archived