IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh yes, chalice. it was 4.45 am :closedeyes:

pipsqueaks

i was being nitpicky. still, orthography is pretty idm. and i take my idmz srsly.

:facepalm:

à propos: afxord cornish dictionary?

With the amount of time it will take Richard to do his part, I suspect we're looking at early 2015, which might coincide nicely with another unannounced item... we'll see - in retrospect, I should have remained completely silent on this until more details were fleshed out so I could gauge the scope and enormity of it, which would have made me realise immediately this wasn't going to happen this year.

You sure know how to keep us hanging Mr Joyrex. I always check this thread when i see your avatar as last post, but every time my hopes are dashed. :diablo:

Well, one day your hopes will not be dashed, or if it all goes tits up, you'll at least know what was planned...

I should have remained completely silent on this until more details were fleshed out so I could gauge the scope and enormity of it, which would have made me realise immediately this wasn't going to happen this year.

Nothing wrong with being over enthusiastic mate, I would of probably been exactly the same.

With the amount of time it will take Richard to do his part, I suspect we're looking at early 2015, which might coincide nicely with another unannounced item... we'll see - in retrospect, I should have remained completely silent on this until more details were fleshed out so I could gauge the scope and enormity of it, which would have made me realise immediately this wasn't going to happen this year.

I'm still glad you let the cat out of the bag about something happening. (now two somethings?) Keeps me optimistic that great things are brewing in Aphex-land.

what could be nice though would be to stop to talk about it now because I have the feeling it could stay imminent for six months and after all the speculation there's not much else to say anyway isn't it?

Archived