IGNORED

Have you noticed

Allize

i heard that richard died and an AI was created to participate in interviews on behalf to uphold the belief that he is still with us AKA the new shit is old shit pre-humous alive richard

i heard that richard died and an AI was created to participate in interviews on behalf to uphold the belief that he is still with us AKA the new shit is old shit pre-humous alive richard

that would explain why syro was recycled shit

oh joyrex by all means, keep it. I love this artwork.

I'd rather post this here, but I wouldn't be surprised if BoC came up with something early next year. At least in the first half of 2015. And something very different to the Tomorrow's Harvest vibe. An Ep like IABPITC just as a tonic for those who didn't enjoy TH.

I however would not put money on this!

I changed my settings to the basic skin, the badger makes everything impossible to read. I do like those pictures though, they're weirdly appealing. They should have left the warp logo off though. They're cool enough without having to pretend to be some leaked cover art to something. I like them way better than the real cover anyway.

I'd rather post this here, but I wouldn't be surprised if BoC came up with something early next year. At least in the first half of 2015. And something very different to the Tomorrow's Harvest vibe. An Ep like IABPITC just as a tonic for those who didn't enjoy TH.

I however would not put money on this!

Put $ on it m8.

I would!

Archived