IGNORED

What's wrong with Florida?

Nebraska

4 minutes ago, ignatius said:

honestly wouldn't trade growing up in miami in the 70s/80s and early 90s. was pretty awesome when it was still a backwater town too far south for anyone to give a fuck about. then the cocaine money happened and south beach and then by 95 i'd had enough... it was turning into a very different place then. but i still have a love/hate relationship w/it. 

Grew up on the FL West coast, but same time period. Things were good before the influx of hillbillies.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

florida has a bill to protect kids from being exposed to homosexual conversations/discussions in school

A school district may not encourage classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in primary grade levels or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students

• Facepalm 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

desantis clearly eying some office. can't tell yet if it's president or something else, but he's pushing hardcore

he and rick scott (total creep) are both aiming for the presidency.

Edited by ignatius

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 1:47 PM, Nebraska said:

desantis clearly eying some office. can't tell yet if it's president or something else, but he's pushing hardcore

to make things easier, desantis should just have a bill that ignores all florida citizens that aren't conservative

Wesley Chapel, Fla. — Today, Governor Ron DeSantis signed Senate Bill 1054, titled the Dorothy L. Hukill Financial Literacy Act, which will require high school students to take a financial literacy course to receive a standard high school diploma. The legislation will officially become a graduation requirement for students who enter high school in the 2023-2024 school year and will not affect students currently enrolled in high school.

https://www.fldoe.org/newsroom/latest-news/governor-ron-desantis-signs-financial-literacy-bill-to-support-floridas-students.stml

something tells me south florida rappers aren't going to take too kindly to this new graduation requirement

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

looks like a little diversity issue in the free state of florida

"your grammammy got it"

i mean.. that's accurate.  and wtf everyone knows it was supposed to be 40 acres and a mule. 

jfc what a piece of shit that guy is. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 1:20 PM, Nebraska said:

looks like a little diversity issue in the free state of florida

Why would a white supremacist go into Popeyes in the first place? I thought they like their chicken boiled & bland, like them.

All classes in Florida schools will now be replaced with:

Butter Churning 101

Advanced Gator Hunting

we don’t need no maths down herr. As long as you can count your bastard children on one hand, you’re good.