IGNORED

What's wrong with Florida?

Nebraska

• 1 month later...

what the everloving fuck. 

Florida State Police Raid Home Of COVID Whistleblower, Point Guns At Her & Her Family, Seize All Her Computer Equipment

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20201207/14591845837/florida-state-police-raid-home-covid-whistleblower-point-guns-her-her-family-seize-all-her-computer-equipment.shtml

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Facepalm 1

27 minutes ago, Braintree said:

What's up with the first guy not wearing a mask?

he has a gun though so it's ok. he can shoot the virus. but srsly it's the least concerning thing about this video to me. 

Carsyn Leigh Davis died June 23, two days after her 17th birthday, after attending a church event and then given unproven medical treatment by her parents, reported the News-Press.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/07/new-details-emerge-in-death-of-florida-teen-treated-with-hydroxychloroquine-for-coronavirus/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Florida; The Penis Of America. GIF - 30Rock AlecBaldwin JackDonaghy GIFs

I actually love Florida, we go to tradewinds at St Pete’s beach every year. We just booked for a few weeks in June a couple days ago. I really like this comic book store in Clearwater called Emerald City, it’s fucking huge. Also there is this French bakery there called cafe soleil that we really like. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Himelstein said:

I actually love Florida, we go to tradewinds at St Pete’s beach every year. We just booked for a few weeks in June a couple days ago. I really like this comic book store in Clearwater called Emerald City, it’s fucking huge. Also there is this French bakery there called cafe soleil that we really like. 

it's sometimes nice to visit. i grew up in miami. i have a love hate relationship w/the state but only because some good 70s/80s/90s memories. i'm glad i don't live there anymore but the memories are nice. i'll go visit family once it's safe again. 

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 9:27 AM, Himelstein said:

I frequented Emerald City quite often in the 90s, eventually they opened a 2nd store in Safety Harbor, which was much closer to me. Have you been down to Sand Key? My favorite Florida Beach.

• Like 1