IGNORED

What's wrong with Florida?

Nebraska

WARNING: florida is now a leper state

Rising evidence is pointing to the possibility that leprosy has become endemic in the southeastern U.S. with Florida being named among the top reported states. In a recently published research letter regarding emerging infectious diseases, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said that Florida is witnessing an increase in leprosy cases lacking traditional risk factors and recommending that travel to Florida be considered when conducting leprosy contact tracing in any state.

Florida stands out in the report for two reasons: Central Florida alone accounted for nearly 20% of the total number of cases reported nationally and several new-case patients in central Florida demonstrated no clear evidence of zoonotic exposure or traditionally known risk factors.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Farnsworth 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Nebraska said:

meatball ron really got his ass handed to him last night

watching him grind his teeth in this clip is hilarious. the whole video is whatever but just him grinding his teeth is funny.

also, behind the bastards did a 2 parter on him that finished today and it's ok. some interesting/funny shit in there.. like how his name is actually pronounced Deeee-Santis not deh-santis but when everyone started pronouncing it that way he he started pronouncing it that way too.. as previously he used to pronounce it as Deeee santis. such a cuck. 

his middle name is Deon. Ron Deon Desantis.  

• Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1

40 minutes ago, auxien said:

i almost can't wait to see what wildly weirdo shit comes crawling out of his background to bite him in the ass sometime in the next few months

the torture thing surfaces now and then.. how he was the lawyer at GITMO saying "yeah go force feed the ones on hunger strike" etc and basically green lighting torture. 

and that picture of him w/the highschool girls where he has a beer in his hand. i guess he used to turn up at parties with the seniors or something.... one of the women in the photo said "we didn't think it weird at the time.. he was the hot young teacher who showed up sometimes".. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

https://www.jacksonville.com/story/news/crime/2023/08/26/jacksonville-florida-shooter-details-manifestos-gunman/70691770007/

A Clay County man shot and killed three people in a racially motivated incident at a Dollar General store in Northwest Jacksonville on Saturday afternoon, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office. 

The gunman — who was not immediately identified — was armed with a Glock handgun and an AR-style rifle and wore a tactical vest. 

The manifestos left by the gunman "detailed the shooter’s disgusting ideology of hate,” Waters said. “Plainly put, this shooting was racially motivated, and he hated Black people. He wanted to kill n—,” Waters said. “That's the one and only time that I will use that word.” 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

The North side of town is extremely dangerous, some parts look like Mad Max.

really? curious about that as florida mad max vibe used to be felt in parts of miami back in the day.  jacksonville is a huge city as far as land goes.. so, wondering wtf is up w/it in different places. my cousin lives there w/her fam. one of her kids married a cop who seems like a good dude. i'll have to pick his brain next time i see him. 

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

really? curious about that as florida mad max vibe used to be felt in parts of miami back in the day.  jacksonville is a huge city as far as land goes.. so, wondering wtf is up w/it in different places. my cousin lives there w/her fam. one of her kids married a cop who seems like a good dude. i'll have to pick his brain next time i see him. 

The town varies greatly in quality depending on the location. Not all of the N/W sides are shitholes, but the rough areas are rough. The beach is really nice. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2023 at 12:32 AM, Rubin Farr said:

A young hoodlum used to hang out at this park as a teenager, smoking cigarettes and listening to french house. Super weird to see it in the news!

In a few weeks, I'll be leaving Florida. It's just too fucking hot. I'm getting to the age where my body can't keep up with the heat. But also, it seems like it's getting hotter every year and I don't want to see where this wild ride ends!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

BOCA RATON, Fla., Aug. 1, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Pillow Fight Championship (PFC) is joining forces with Dr. Pepper to bring the high-octane action of professional pillow fighting to ESPN's annual Ocho event as Pillow Fight Championship

• Haha 1