IGNORED

What's wrong with Florida?

Nebraska

27 minutes ago, prdctvsm said:

JF spent a maximum of 30 minutes on each image and as little as five minutes on others, and then gave them to Barzman to sell. [They] agreed to split the money that they made.

For decades Mr Barzman was unable to get health insurance while battling cancer. Drowning in debt, he panicked and joined this scheme and lied when initially confronted. More recently, he has fully cooperated with law enforcement to try to rectify his initial poor judgment.

this sounds like a floridians version of this film (yeah i know barzman is from la but c'mon son)

Edited by Nebraska

if I were in that position and was an elite marksman, I'd just keep shooting the ball and stalling the game. what are they gonna do, remove me? I have a gun, pal. and I'm in an entrenched position. game's over, everyone go home.

• Like 2
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

people are starting to refer to florida as "the sunshine reich"

so, this is some drama for clicks so it appears. the kids had a protest and threw underwear at the legislators and then were held in an office or something. 

https://www.thepinknews.com/2023/04/19/florida-legislature-kidnapping-trans-kids-protest-sb-254/

nkpt5seimuua1.jpg?width=479&auto=webp&v=

Edited by ignatius
  • Confused 2

42 minutes ago, prdctvsm said:

ldt9y4wjexe81.jpg

the least worst thing about the new American Nazi b.s. is it's not even ideological from pretty much anything i've seen. there's maybe a few actual 'neo-Nazis', and then just a bunch of stupid racist assholes who are glomming on to the symbolism. ultimately that's a good thing tho... it's good proof that they're just idiots, and h o p e f u l l y they'll start feeling comfortable coming out with it fully, and openly identifying themselves. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, auxien said:

h o p e f u l l y they'll start feeling comfortable coming out with it fully, and openly identifying themselves. 

and get punched in the face.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1

15 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

and get punched in the face.

oh no, that would be a travesty if it happened! violence is never the answer. their poor little punchable faces just couldn't handle anything like that, no matter how much they're asking for a good solid hook to the jaw. i would never publicly condone such an attack!

:emotawesomepm9:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, auxien said:

the least worst thing about the new American Nazi b.s. is it's not even ideological from pretty much anything i've seen. there's maybe a few actual 'neo-Nazis', and then just a bunch of stupid racist assholes who are glomming on to the symbolism. ultimately that's a good thing tho... it's good proof that they're just idiots, and h o p e f u l l y they'll start feeling comfortable coming out with it fully, and openly identifying themselves. 

Try monitoring the conspiracy subreddit, you can see the IQ’s falling by the day, know nothings who absolutely know shit about shit.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

MIAMI - Disney is scrapping plans to build a new campus that would have brought thousands of employees to Florida, citing "changing business conditions," according to a memo provided by a Disney spokesperson.

The decision comes at a time when the company is openly feuding with the state's Republican Governor Ron DeSantis, who is expected to officially enter the 2024 GOP presidential race next week, CNN reported Thursday. DeSantis didn't immediately respond to CNN's request for comment.

https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/disney-scraps-plans-for-new-florida-campus/

florida is where you go broke, when you go against the woke! mob.

3 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Everyone in their party laughs like a fucking psycho 

he laughed like that after he signed the bill that denies gender affirming care to adults. huge piece of shit. 

• Like 1

Florida is openly hostile toward African Americans, people of color and LGBTQ+ individuals. Before traveling to Florida, please understand that the state of Florida devalues and marginalizes the contributions of, and the challenges faced by African Americans and other communities of color.

We will not not allow our rights and history to be held hostage for political grandstanding. The NAACP proudly fights against the malicious attacks in Florida, against Black Americans. I encourage my fellow Floridians to join in this fight to protect ourselves and our democracy. (edited)

https://naacp.org/articles/naacp-issues-travel-advisory-florida

• Like 2