IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP

Dpek

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, i'm not talking about the last syro tune but another one, posted here (youtube vid) ripped from the penderecki concert iirc

There is another piano piece besides aisatsana? :)

its on the ep

Ooohhh. That one. Didn't even realize a piano was involved. Well.. I hope this isn't considered a highlight of the record.. Or maybe this recording doesn't do it justice.

OMG just herd it. Good old RDJ, what a fackin relief. Its a best EP of January. No. Its a best thin of january of 2015. maibe even february. Hanted piano, good bidts, muudy atmoshpere, ekseperimental...basicaly everithin RDJ thats not on sairo, which i got bored with preti kuickly (end i lisend to drqugks 2 yearsd strait). Hope zis one wont get boring so kuickly , its fresh its "natural" (not math-like and streit like sairo). god fuck its good. its laik old dais onse agen. its laik 95 onse agen

but the best thing is.....afeks is on fakin fire againg and relising new stuffs agen what shood we more ask bout:? nofing..fank you ri4ard you dirti cock devil you san of a richard esid

im not even takin bout the sekond lp this summe, gonna be fockin weird, brin it on worp!.... am rilly soryh u gays have to rid this so fkud uf im so fucked up im not even andrestant

Just as a friendly reminder for everyone in case something hits the fan :)

Leaks (not the vegetable)

In this wonderful digital age of ours, a lot of music gets released early, with or without the artist's consent - while discussion about leaked releases is inevitable, we do not allow nor condone discussion about how to get a leak, where to get it, etc. Also, don't think you're clever by "hinting" at where to get something - support the artists by curbing this kind of discussion whenever possible. Also asking for info on leaks (again, being clever or otherwise) is discouraged and may warrant action from the management.

It's pretty pointless to bother trying to find a leak at this stage when we've only had to wait a couple of weeks and we only have to wait a few days to listen to it. Unless you're actually dying. I haven't used P2P since the LimeWire days.

You know what I'm going to abstain from this thread until I receive my copy, I've heard too much already. Keep it ffressshh.

Got this in the mail this morning, only listened to the first side at 33 rpm, the 'haunted' description really fits it. Sounds like an abandoned attic filled with drums and an old broken player piano.

am rilly so respekt for u gays, urso tolerant, i mien fack z leaks end all zet, w8ting for uour kopy and all that...its rilly faiful adn tolerant. piple nid to get mor of zat stuf on bord so idms wont get so basted. just wait mor dais and it will cum 2 u, like it cum to me and im cum on stepheng and he cums al over and we cum togezer in pice and heresnwe afexks cuming out im so eksite

new fakiong timews await as

am rilly so respekt for u gays, urso tolerant, i mien fack z leaks end all zet, w8ting for uour kopy and all that...its rilly faiful adn tolerant. piple nid to get mor of zat stuf on bord so idms wont get so basted. just wait mor dais and it will cum 2 u, like it cum to me and im cum on stepheng and he cums al over and we cum togezer in pice and heresnwe afexks cuming out im so eksite

bang him

loool

This is something special.. I would call it a 6 track EP really.. with very interesting interludes. Dark, moody, and quite beautiful.. especially 'Piano un10 It Happened'. Didn't expect him to go all out emotional on this one. The last track is fucking awesome too. I would call it almost mystical sounding. Hypnotic and very new for RDJ to my ears. This might be more of the Aphex some people have been longing for, especially for those disappointed by Syro and it's somewhat safe approach. This is full on experimental mode with bursts of sheer beauty, intrigue.. and noisy bits. I hope to all that is holy a Part 1 is actually on the way.

seriously... you can't just wait a few days? lol

My justification is I'm traveling on Friday. I'll have just enough time to pick up the vinyl then hit the road. Its weak justification but there you have it. Tonight was also perfect in that the GF was with her family and I had 4 solid hours to myself..

Archived