IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP

Dpek

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chops727

wow first track has some serious XMD5A vibes HOLY SHIT!

Yes, agreed.

Syro = fave Aphex album by a huge margin for me right now!

Just very nice on the ears, best in the car or headphones I've found.

am rilly so respekt for u gays, urso tolerant, i mien fack z leaks end all zet, w8ting for uour kopy and all that...its rilly faiful adn tolerant. piple nid to get mor of zat stuf on bord so idms wont get so basted. just wait mor dais and it will cum 2 u, like it cum to me and im cum on stepheng and he cums al over and we cum togezer in pice and heresnwe afexks cuming out im so eksite

new fakiong timews await as

Hi Ninja!

currently listening to it via monitor speakers the first time. It sounds like he took some of the darker tracks like Xmd5A and Beskhu3epnm and developed these further in a live setting instead of samples

Wow! Dispatched from the UK my bleep order arrived today in NZ!!!

Mine is still "sitting in warehouse"

thanks bleep you ruined my life.

Yep, same here brother.

Although, I had my Syro a couple days before release so hang tight. May get dispatched tonight with a bit of luck!

m0soNZe.png

its on bleep

Edit: Edit: NVM! NVM, the link brings me to my account with no option to download yet.

yeah true this is misleading the actual link is not yet there. I was in a rush

Is anyone else especially in love with Diskprept1?

Absolutely love that track. Snuck up on me.

And Piano Un10 It Happened gives me chills. What a stunning break from the dissonance of previous tracks.

am rilly so respekt for u gays, urso tolerant, i mien fack z leaks end all zet, w8ting for uour kopy and all that...its rilly faiful adn tolerant. piple nid to get mor of zat stuf on bord so idms wont get so basted. just wait mor dais and it will cum 2 u, like it cum to me and im cum on stepheng and he cums al over and we cum togezer in pice and heresnwe afexks cuming out im so eksite

new fakiong timews await as

Hi Ninja!

sad rebooty of dleet of yor.

not that i disapprove.

strange, i came on here to dleet all the references to finding d/l sources that have been sitting there for a couple of days, but the lads have dismissed, nice job chaps. It was grating so much i bothered to sign back into my account instead of enjoying nice holidunce gaycation.

Im the only one thinking that penderecki track sucks? At least the live recording is totally uninspiring...

My actual progresion of Richurd likes is:

Syro>Tuss>Analords> The rest mostly shit with some incredible good exceptions... To my personl taste it seems totally imposible that Im going to prefer this release to Syro, which is probable the best recording in the history of the humanrace. Period

I hope to be proven wrong, tho

Im the only one thinking that penderecki track sucks? At least the live recording is totally uninspiring...

My actual progresion of Richurd likes is:

Syro>Tuss>Analords> The rest mostly shit with some incredible good exceptions... To my personl taste it seems totally imposible that Im going to prefer this release to Syro, which is probable the best recording in the history of the humanrace. Period

I hope to be proven wrong, tho

I can barely stand the penderecki track (barn dance).. live vid and this release. Thankfully it's the only moment I don't enjoy. The other full tracks are so much better IMO. But this release is the antithesis of Syro. You may hate it. I would say give it a chance though.

strange, i came on here to dleet all the references to finding d/l sources that have been sitting there for a couple of days, but the lads have dismissed, nice job chaps. It was grating so much i bothered to sign back into my account instead of enjoying nice holidunce gaycation.

In this post I am very cleverly hinting at D/L sources.

There! dleet away.

Archived