IGNORED

Pancake Day

MadameChaos

cum

Haha. I don't know why, but I got a right laugh out of this.

I just like regular maple syrup and butter on my pancakes... But I don't like "fluffy" pancakes. I like them sort of flat and chewy, almost burnt, like a grilled cheese sandwich.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hot chocolate for example,... I never had pancakes I can say... and I quite like all those English syrup bottles with stickers on them...

edit: I mean those classic fat ones... we prepare these things differently in our country...

they're just fancy yorkshire puddings with nutella instead of gravy.

Funnily enough I was talking about that with my flatmate last night - She bought some mix that makes either/both so was thinking: You get savoury pancakes, so how come there's not sweet Yorkshire puddings - like filled with chocolate mousse and that instead of gravy ?

they're just fancy yorkshire puddings with nutella instead of gravy.

Funnily enough I was talking about that with my flatmate last night - She bought some mix that makes either/both so was thinking: You get savoury pancakes, so how come there's not sweet Yorkshire puddings - like filled with chocolate mousse and that instead of gravy ?
Make it so!

i do like a yorkshire...

also, you do have sweet yorkshire pudding - yorkshire folk know it well...often served with jam as a snack or dessert...my grandma (who was from yorkshire) used to do it.

almond milk ftw. great pics of the pancakes btw guys, very droolsome. i still have a pack of ready made pancakes i'm going to have at the weekend.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

this used to be my favourite too until i was corrupted but the nutty chocolate goodness that is nutella. it's like an orgasm in a jar.

cnn-isis-kittens-nutella.si.jpg

Be careful Charli

Archived