IGNORED

Robert Logan - Extasis E.P

Lianne

I recently noticed on the front of the Bandcamp page a new Robert Logan release called Extasis. I had really enjoyed past releases (Inscape and Cognessence) but nothing seemed to have emerged since...

The new E.P sounds really good and surprisingly buoyant (but also very brutal/industrial and trippy in later pieces) to me. These recent weeks/months have had some great electronic releases. I understand that some might disagree, but this is a fantastic time to be listening to electronic music!

• 4 weeks later...

A month late to the party, but just found this release myself after seeing it linked on facebook. Great stuff. Really liked Inscape as well. This guy's got some mad skills and deserves to get more attention.

Looks like he's got an album coming out this fall too.

A month late to the party, but just found this release myself after seeing it linked on facebook. Great stuff. Really liked Inscape as well. This guy's got some mad skills and deserves to get more attention.

Looks like he's got an album coming out this fall too.

Yes, I agree. The more I listen to it the more mesmerised I get. Very intense and enjoyable sonic worlds here...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived