IGNORED

Cutting your own hair?

Guest Iain C

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i often wondered what it would be like to shave my entire body

you'd probably feel uncomfortably, greasily smooth for a few days and then itchy as fuck everywhere for the next week.

i often wondered what it would be like if madame chaos would shave my entire body

don't let dreams be dreams lala

fixt! and you're welcome.

also, pics or it didn't happen! ;D

feel like this thread should be merged w/ pube shaving thread...

dear anon. mod...

thank u for merging the threads, but if you read carefully, i said that the pube thread should absorb this thread, not the other way around. but i guess this makes more sense since "yr own hair" can apply to pube...

i often wondered what it would be like if madame chaos would shave my entire body

:catnope:

I shave my own head... but I hate doing it... I don't have patience to stand there in the bath room with a mirror in one hand clipper in the other and I can't see shit without my glasses!

been cutting my own hair for about 10 years with mixed results. will have to pay for my first haircut in a decade before i get married in oct sinec my fiance wants me to goto one of these fru fru barber shops and get my do did

hope you don't mind it old fashioned style

giphy.gif

sometimes i cut my hair with a scissor myself and regreet it always afterwards.

does someone has that problem too or am I the only person in the world ?

i always cut it myself, sometimes i do have regreet but not as much as when i let my mum or wife do it :dadjoke:

I buzz off my long flowing black locks once a year, feelsgoodman.jpg

I'm flirting with the idea of getting a proper haircut from some Barley place in central when I get paid next week.

We shall see....

^ I'm going to do that on the last day of winter, which is next week. today's pretty warm as it is, I was considering doing it today. never managed to go any longer than past-the-ear curls though.

long term if fun, once you can comb it by sweeping it behind you ears lol

when i cut mine it was ending a 10 yr project in itself, next day head felt fuckin freeeeeezin

dropping a few quid on a proper haircut is a bit like buying jeans doe.....loads around, most of em look wank..... soooooooo

hope you don't mind it old fashioned style

giphy.gif

:catnope::catnope:

Guest D1Beard

We have a nice gentleman's parlor in Austin. $30 + tip for a professional cut, free beer, and the best hair/scalp shampoo + massage I've ever had.

I didn't really know I needed to have my head washed in a sink by a stranger until it happened and now I know...

Best haircut I've ever had was a boy in India with scissors. I looked ace.

Gonna shave my head this morning I think, sorry Madame, no sexytime for you today

Archived