IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

right. ive had it. watmm can get to fuck. this part iv thread is an absolute fucking disaster. a glaring reminder of the hive of humour and intelligence this place used to be, but was completely forced out a couple of years ago by making it safe for work. last fuckin post.

right. ive had it. watmm can get to fuck. this part iv thread is an absolute fucking disaster. a glaring reminder of the hive mind humour and intelligence this place used to be, but was completely forced out a couple of years ago by making it safe for work. last fuckin post.

fickleikst

Also, what i'm over, is people that think it's always someone else's fault. If you're over it, cool, but don't blame any of us mate, that's just sad. Now you can go and feel superior somewhere else, champion, enjoy that shit.

Or if you're just having a bad day, that's cool too. /hands you a beer or whatever, cause i'm always up for fraternity and contrition at any time with most anybody. Also note that i never never take people down when they're down, so you must've triggered me hard somehow someway, lo'el. Your reaction if there is one will demonstrate whether or not my instinct was correct.

watmm sometimes ..

daily_picdump_1985_640_52.jpg

it's my box, no it's my box. you're in a box guys that's amazing. Stop fighting each other and gang up on the guy that can't spell arsehole. heh.

/circle of knife

right. ive had it. watmm can get to fuck. this part iv thread is an absolute fucking disaster. a glaring reminder of the hive of humour and intelligence this place used to be, but was completely forced out a couple of years ago by making it safe for work. last fuckin post.

Wait, wait, what happened?