IGNORED

Go Corbyn

lala

59% of the vote - i wonder what that actually means in terms of people scale

im hoping the young internet generation get on this, and he just destroys cameron in any debates. and then maybe we can get along with the rest of the world

59% of the vote - i wonder what that actually means in terms of people scale

im hoping the young internet generation get on this, and he just destroys cameron in any debates. and then maybe we can get along with the rest of the world

I think Corbyn got something like 250,000 first preference votes out of approx 500,000 members

that's pretty massive.

yeah the cameron corbyn face offs across the dispatch box are going to be something else...

let the lols begin! Looking forward to it as well.

It's genuinely been years since there was a decent opposition party in the UK right enough. I'm a wee bit sceptical about whether Corbyn will actually be able to change things once he's part of the machine although as perunamuussi points out, it hopefully means that all the Tory-lite wankers in Labour will piss clean off.

Mind you, we're talking about a paper that uses the term 'feminazi' as though that's an actual thing. A real paper, that they print for grown-ups, that people pay money for.

Browsing the comments on Daily Mail articles is simultaneously a great source of turbolols and a damning indictment of humanity.

It was amazing watching the plastic New Labour cunts lose their shit trying to discredit Corbyn. God forbid you'd actually have somebody left-wing at the helm of the party!

This indeed my friend. I hate those fucking New Labour cunts. They're worse than Conservatives, at least the Conservatives don't hide who they are and are up front with it. New Labour just wolves in sheeps clothing.

Interesting times ahead.

Well, he seems visionary from what I've read. It seems the right choice for Labour (for once).

The funny things is, while everything is turning more and more right here in Denmark, the two probably most liberal and conservative countries (UK and USA) are turning slightly more left it seems. Bit of a paradox historically speaking.

Edited by Npoess

Well, he seems visionary from what I've read. It seems the right choice for Labour (for once).

The funny things is, while everything is turning more and more right here in Denmark, the two probably most liberal and conservative countries (UK and USA) are turning slightly more left it seems. Bit of a paradox historically speaking.

England is not turning more left, Labour will almost certainly be slaughtered in the next election. This should be good news for the LibDems, might actually be able to stage a recovery now (wouldn't be surprised if they gain a few MPs in the coming months).

He wants to get rid of the monarchy too, which is a great idea of course, but not going to win him many fans.

He believes the UK should be a republic but has said he doesn't plan to fight that battle. You know that would basically be impossible to achieve. You'd have soldiers outside number 10 ready to fire inwards if he tried.

But yea,sure, I guess media and Tories will present it the same way you just did there.

Edited by taubs