IGNORED

tsrono / various releases

auxien

• 1 month later...

image.thumb.png.e3fd4b0a622bdfe8e2b1afd5459fb266.png

5:00:00 of drones recorded for dronecember 2022: https://tsrono.bandcamp.com/album/decoi-ei

edit: CDM said some nice things about this in their Bandcamp Friday blogpost here.

:catsalute:

https://cdm.link/2023/09/under-the-radar-bandcamp-friday-to-inspire/

Edited by auxien
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2024 at 7:53 PM, auxien said:

https://notyetremembered.bandcamp.com/album/shift

split release out soon via NYR Records w/ Blush to the Snow whose stuff i've been a big fan of for years. 2 tracks up now for checking out. ~43 minutes overall.

release day bump, all tracks up now

• Like 1

On 1/26/2024 at 6:06 PM, auxien said:

release day bump, all tracks up now

Hey man, you guys have put out a beautiful record. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ignatius said:

nice release!

oruia is a jam. 

danke! i didn’t know if many people would be into a sorta drifting digital-tribal thing like that… glad it ain’t just me that liked it i’ve been sitting on the recording for like a year but just reassessed it recently and did some quick mixing/trimming and it felt nice to kick it out.

11 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Hey man, you guys have put out a beautiful record. Thanks.

really appreciate the kind words chen, i’m really proud of the work & the final result, i know BttS is stoked for it to be out there now too, he’s really thoughtful & passionate about keying in just right on a vibe and idea, i think his stuff is just great here.

9 hours ago, auxien said:

really appreciate the kind words chen, i’m really proud of the work & the final result, i know BttS is stoked for it to be out there now too, he’s really thoughtful & passionate about keying in just right on a vibe and idea, i think his stuff is just great here.

Really digging Shift 02 and Shift 04 off this, but all 6 tracks are pretty lush. BttS is great - I can't remember who turned me on to him (maybe you?) but I've picked up everything he's put out.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, chenGOD said:

BttS is great - I can't remember who turned me on to him (maybe you?) but I've picked up everything he's put out.

it very possibly was me talking about his stuff around here...i think i've got everything of his too, it's all very nice. he's got a couple of good collaborative things with Barley which are worth checking out if you haven't. i think he's got a few things in the works for this year too but idk any details...i'm looking forward to hearing whatever it is for sure

• 2 months later...