IGNORED

Somebody is trying to scam me. Help me to respond.

Guest kymppinetti

Scammers want money. So ask him for his PayPal account, cuz you feel guilty for him covering PayPal fees. This way you have his real email (actually send $5 to see his address if he's confirmed). If he emails you back confirming receipt of money, go to the address confirmed by PayPal (fly there if you have to), then shoot cans of lighter fluid under his front door and set his house on fire. Optionally JB Weld all windows and doors shut.

Or, take a picture of a box that has your "synth packed" and ask if the size/packaging is okay for his friend to pickup (cuz "it's larger than expected"). Host image file on your server to get his IP from logs. Contact him in a few days with another box image of another synth, check IP to see if he uses the same one. If different, you know his area. If you can trace the IP to a business, you got that. But after having his IP (if unchanging) and email, contact the FBI, Interpol, etc, depending on country, and using an anon address, tell them he mistook you for someone else, and demanded money at his PayPal account for the videos of him fucking children that he took.

He seems pretty legit, and his shipping company Maersk looks like they were willing to pick up and transport coast to coast.

Looks like you've lost out on a big sale due to your paranoid self.

i'm guessing this is the one where they send you a phishing e-mail from paypal saying they deposited the money. when you click the link to check your balance they have your login details and take over your account. cool. check the ip's of all e-mail communications. are they static? do a ping and try to connect to the ip. if you get an authentication page, they're using a vpn in which case things might be a little more complex. if not, move to stage 2:

stage 2: find a carder on irc or paypal vendor on the deepweb (like wall street forum) and look for a vendor who is selling ANYTHING dodgy and accepts paypal. contact this vendor and tell them you're very interested in doing business and ask them for their details- or make something up basically to get a fake paypal account.

send these details to your friend.

if he was using a vpn, find a hacker forum and look for someone either selling or looking for e-mail dumps. send his e-mail along with any other additional details (his name, vpn ip etc).

btw: when you send the info to the hacker forum, attach a note along the lines that your friend is testing his connection and challenges any and all parties to see if they can dox or take over his vpn account or bring down his router

Guest kymppinetti

I could do all the things you guys have said, but our man has totally stopped contact me. I think he got scared when I asked hes SSN. :(

All right. You got the fear train going, now you just need to cash in by going full steam. Find his cell number, do Liam Neeson's dialogue from Taken, then the next night show up at his bedroom door when he's sleeping. He'll awake to your silhouette at the bedroom door cuz you turned on the hallway lights; your silhouette holding a hammer in each hand. Then in a voice 3 octaves below your speaking voice: "Heeey buuuudddy..... I got your synths right here."

All right. You got the fear train going, now you just need to cash in by going full steam. Find his cell number, do Liam Neeson's dialogue from Taken, then the next night show up at his bedroom door when he's sleeping. He'll awake to your silhouette at the bedroom door cuz you turned on the hallway lights; your silhouette holding a hammer in each hand. Then in a voice 3 octaves below your speaking voice: "Heeey buuuudddy..... I got your synths right here."

And then hand him an Akai Timbre Wolf.

wolf_sisters_big_bad_wolf_teen_wolf_1985

Holy fuck- worse than justified murder. You sick and twisted motherfucker.

there's a little trick i learned over time which i've carefully honed over the years and is suitable for this occasion.

simply send them an email with the following text enclosed and i'm sure this will resolve your issue.

fuck off

Holy fuck- worse than justified murder. You sick and twisted motherfucker.

Aroooooooo!

twolves.jpg

Guest kymppinetti

Just cut off your dick and send it to him

"lol that's not what you ordered lol"

Fuckin' scammed yo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lol what's up with you and dicks?

Guest kymppinetti

okey guys. i sended him an email with another address. i said, very academic, that he's been accused of confidence trick etc. haha i've said that i was a cop.

but no! no answers, nothing!

Just cut off your dick and send it to him

"lol that's not what you ordered lol"

Fuckin' scammed yo

lol what's up with you and dicks?

They funny lol

Archived