IGNORED

Swans' Michael Gira accused of rape by singer Larkin Grimm

hello spiral

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is the results thread for the watmm 2012 awards? I can't find it =/

I think I got worst new member but I can't remember lol

edit: like I can find the thread with the initial voting but not the results after it was whittled down to 25 categories.

Where is the results thread for the watmm 2012 awards? I can't find it =/

I think I got worst new member but I can't remember lol

edit: like I can find the thread with the initial voting but not the results after it was whittled down to 25 categories.

Is this like people asking to see Obama's birth certificate?

Just let it die, Stephen me'boy.

Limpy will walk away and come back like nothing happened. Usagi will go back to galavanting with Thor on his bike. The forum will go on. Deer will butt in at random, say something that makes everyone either ignore it entirely, or lol after it. Eugene shall shit-post from his throne of superiority. Adeiu will either say something that's real on point or just suuuper distant from relevance, it's really a crap-shoot. This Larkin chick might've gotten raped by this grumbly dude who makes 'meh' music. Shea will finally recluse himself so much he'll be living in a wooden box making music boxes out of his fingernails and hair while only updating to watmm via PsyLink.

I could go on and on but I'm really left with this after this whole thread....

Buy a bike

Stephen, is this because I look like a mosquito? And people who look like a mosquito can't win "best new member 2012" or something?

That's evil, mate...you KNOW how insecure I am about looking like a mosquito

Like, you're skeptical of me winning...so you're demanding proof

Pretty sure you said you were best new member.

Pretty sure I said I got worst new member.

So I'm not sure what you're on about.

Does someone wanna start a thread for suggestions on new SN/avatar for me? I'm on Tapatalk so I can't do it myself but I wanna test drive a new 'me' for a month or so

As penitence(is that the right word?) for failing to bring glory and prosperity to the crown, perhaps it could be put to a vote...

Does someone wanna start a thread for suggestions on new SN/avatar for me? I'm on Tapatalk so I can't do it myself but I wanna test drive a new 'me' for a month or so

As penitence(is that the right word?) for failing to bring glory and prosperity to the crown, perhaps it could be put to a vote...

new av:

attitude-7-penitence.jpg

Archived