IGNORED

Indiana Jones 5 starring Harrison Ford

Guest bitroast

Guest bitroast

People act like steven esfilberg himself is hacking into their bank accounts and draining it to help pay for this movie, its insane that people let fun movies control their negative emotions.

Also stop giving money to these assholes who make movies, they laugh at you every time, george lucas, steven spelgbierg and jj graham can't fucking believe you spent 22 dollars on stars wars, laughing all the way to the bank those pricks

is true tbh

as spoken by true movie legend uwe boll

People act like steven esfilberg himself is hacking into their bank accounts and draining it to help pay for this movie, its insane that people let fun movies control their negative emotions.

Also stop giving money to these assholes who make movies, they laugh at you every time, george lucas, steven spelgbierg and jj graham can't fucking believe you spent 22 dollars on stars wars, laughing all the way to the bank those pricks

is true tbh

as spoken by true movie legend uwe boll

good but we need someone who isnt a narcissist and isnt butt hurt , the truth he speaks is coming from a bad ugly place so people won't be open to his ideas.

i watched every idiot on reddit fall for the pandering marketing of deadpool and now everyone involve with that movie is rich and laughing at how easy it was and everyone who went and payed to see that piece of shit movie lost my respect and the respect of the universal truth.

Are you kidding . That scared you as a kid? That was my first boner

@thebraintree

I'm saying it's pretty violent for children. The scene with the guy that gets cut up by the propellers?

did anyone like Indiana Jones 4 in a non-apologetic way? the universe did not ask for this

I liked the motocycle university chase scene - good ole stunts and no cgi. karen allen's return was a nice touch. the rest was just so meh. i watched part of it on tv recently and I could not defend any of it. it was like a mummy sequel

these movies are for kids

You sure?

MMJgO.gif

Are you kidding . That scared you as a kid? That was my first boner

@thebraintree

I'm saying it's pretty violent for children. The scene with the guy that gets cut up by the propellers?

^these are pretty freaky, not like ultraviolent make your stomach sick violent but more like absurd and "holy shit!" kind of shock value...they are nazis after all

as a kid i actually recall scenes of violence like kids in PG-13 and even PG movies that were more nausea inducing and disturbing emotionally that were not gory or even involved death

This new movie will be shit, Harrison should just retire and not let himself be ought into any more half-assed movies. He had to be persuaded to even return as Han Solo... Clearly he doesn't wanna act anymore, so they need to stop writing roles for him.

So refreshing having someone who can time travel and can warn us ahead of time about movies that haven't even been written yet as to how awful they are going to be...

:emotawesomepm9:

This new movie will be shit, Harrison should just retire and not let himself be ought into any more half-assed movies. He had to be persuaded to even return as Han Solo... Clearly he doesn't wanna act anymore, so they need to stop writing roles for him.

I genuinely think hes discovered recently that he owes someone a fuckload of money. Taxman? Gambling losses? Blackmail? Maybe he puts hamsters up his arse with richard gere and someone with a long lens caught them at it. Explains why Gere is also suddenly doing films again

Archived